limpid

just got called a rocket polisher for leaving on the 74th by the people around me and on the stairs. The same people who leave early most games. Amazing

• Like 2

Meh. The excitement of a protest has gone and now it's just depressing. I don't know where we go from here. Obviously down but that won't fix the problems. Just want our Villa back.

Just now, villarule123 said:

Why would you stay?

People show their support in different ways. A lot of people still think it's important to 'support the lads', which I think is a load of bollocks, but they've paid their money.

• Like 2

Just now, Daniel said:

just got called a rocket polisher for leaving on the 74th by the people around me and on the stairs. The same people who leave early most games. Amazing

**** pricks

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

They are just tossers.

Pat Murphy

BBC Radio 5 live

There are hundreds of fans streaming out of Aston Villa. There are a lot of people who have paid a lot of money walking out. The Villa fans are voting with their feet. I haven’t seen anything like this before at Villa.

Just now, sne said:

When they zoomed in on Garde it actually looked like he was crying.

Feel sorry for him 100% he will resign tonight after the game

He'll walk in the summer. He'll see out the season.