limpid

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

just got called a rocket polisher for leaving on the 74th by the people around me and on the stairs. The same people who leave early most games. Amazing

Been there, done it , got the tea shirt....was spat at during the HDE protests.

It makes you wonder doesn't it......These are the people we are supposed to stand alongside in following the team.

Trying to make an awareness for the better.

I have my opinions, like you must do.....is it worth it?

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Been there, done it , got the tea shirt....was spat at during the HDE protests.

It makes you wonder doesn't it......These are the people we are supposed to stand alongside in following the team.

Trying to make an awareness for the better.

I have my opinions, like you must do.....is it worth it?

Some people are just beyond help.

1 minute ago, Phumfeinz said:

I understand trying to show displeasure at the state of Villa by staging a walk-out but I just can't get over the fact that they're still paying money for tickets and putting money into Lerner's pockets. Wouldn't surprise me if Tom Fox was thinking "Yeah, thanks for the money. See you next game." as he watched them leave.

it's a sign of what's to come though. If fans are willing to walk out, are they going to bother buying the next ticket? or the season ticket for the championship?

There wasn't a cat in hells chance I'd have gone tonight. Liverpool was the last straw. Surely it's a better protest to not buy a ticket than to walk out on 74. I'd have left at half time if I did go in any case!

Edited by One For The Road