The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've heard some glowing reports about their vegetables. 

I for one applaud the UK government for trying to address the cost of energy crisis by allowing people to buy glow in the dark vegetables. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Genie said:

The deal is probably worth about £500 a year I expect.

I was thinking that. Seriously, how much fish and vegetables do we need to import from Japan full stop let alone from just that region? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Genie said:

16211-B1-D-DFA9-4771-B428-D176-A929-B06-

2-FC38-E4-F-150-B-4-F7-D-BE07-EC6-C2-D88

**** the economy, where the **** is this drug that stops alzheimers in its tracks? 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

The Express needs to take its share of responsibility for rising prices given how much it has gone up since 2016. Who the hell is paying 90p for it when you can get 4 shit roll for under 2 quid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

The Express needs to take its share of responsibility for rising prices given how much it has gone up since 2016. Who the hell is paying 90p for it when you can get 4 shit roll for under 2 quid.

90p? I could heat my home for 20 minutes for that. Nothing wrong with dock leaves. 

24 minutes ago, Xann said:

Reckon we can add Sinn Fein to the list of Brexit winners.

Arlene Foster’s done more to create a United Ireland than Martin McGuinness ever did.

• Like 2

I’m sure breakup of the UK was another project fear headline.

Scotland, Wales and NI have all ramped up their desire to no longer be governed by Westminster (and who blames them).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Enda said:

Arlene Foster’s done more to create a United Ireland than Martin McGuinness ever did.

Ah, I wouldn't go that far. But she has definitely accelerated the process.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I’m sure breakup of the UK was another project fear headline.

Scotland, Wales and NI have all ramped up their desire to no longer be governed by Westminster (and who blames them).

They can vote their way out of it, were stuck with a system that allows us to  be governed by petty criminals, liars and most likely cheats.

1 hour ago, tinker said:

They can vote their way out of it, were stuck with a system that allows us to  be governed by petty criminals, liars and most likely cheats.

We cannot vote our way out of it. Any referendum rights are held by Westminster which has a massive English majority.

But England does have the chance to vote every few years, so England isn’t ‘stuck’ with the system if England votes to change it.

Worth noting at this point there are no tory run councils in Wales, N.I., or Scotland. There is no tory majority of MP’s in N.I., Scotland, or Wales. 

The only place that votes for these people is England. 

My point exactly. I’m not seeing any tory majority?

If that’s MP’s I’m seeing a Labour Government. If that’s AM’s I’m seeing a Labour Senedd. If that’s Councils its an old map because there are no tory councils.

Â