limpid

1 minute ago, squirdle said:

Can someone explain to me how  M. Garde is making this better?

Can you explain to me how you force a professional premier league player to simply mark his man, or the keeper to correctly judge a ball, if they haven't managed to get their heads around it in the past 5-8 years?

• Like 1

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

I like him, and I think he has made improvements, but the improvements haven't been good enough for me to want to, for instance, sign a petition to convince him to stay, he's really not that good.

I think if we'd brought him in 1, 2, or 3 managerial appointments ago, people would be calling for his head by now.

But we are where we are. It's pretty clear that the club has given up, another manager isn't solving anything until Randy **** off.

My little lad cried his eyes out because i turned the kids programs off to put this shower of shite on. He now has his programs back on and im thinking why did i bother putting it on in the first place!!

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I like him, and I think he has made improvements, but the improvements haven't been good enough for me to want to, for instance, sign a petition to convince him to stay, he's really not that good.

bring the signings he wanted on, that'll make it look better. Oooh, hang on.....