limpid

1 minute ago, Pilchard said:

It's hard to throw the insults around too much as this Liverpool team contains players much better than our own.

But we really are two leagues different from this lot at the moment

true but in recent weeks they struggled against teams like Norwich and Sunderland who are our "competition". Bit of desire and application wouldnt go amiss

• Like 1

A couple of minutes ago, Richards  sprinted about 20 meters to get to a ball on the right wing. He gets there, keeps it in, turns around...and nobody is in the box, at all.

Playing for Villa is just an excuse to go out for a light jog to some of these players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

It doesn't matter who is on the pitch if the mentality and desire is not there.

Hold on, whose mentality and desire? You were criticising my defeatism remember, not the players'. If you think I'm so powerful that me really really wanting us to win from the comfort of my bedroom is enough to turn the game around, I'm happy to send my powerful psychic rays in the direction of Villa Park. 

Otherwise, if your criticising the players' mentality, then I don't know why you took issue with my statement that the game is lost. It sounds like you agree. 

• Like 1

Bacuna is a joke of a footballer. How bad are we if he can get in the starting 11 each week. No wonder we are where we are. Never seems to give 100%, backs out of challenges, can't defend, can't cross a ball. I genuinely don't know what the **** he does. 

**** him off at half time please Remi ffs!! 

Positive - excellent Bunn save

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

true but in recent weeks they struggled against teams like Norwich and Sunderland who are our "competition". Bit of desire and application wouldnt go amiss

Dare I say it - both squads and teams are better than ours with them too I think. And they both certainly have shown a willingness to improve it.

Just now, NewportStu said:

Bacuna is a joke of a footballer. How bad are we if he can get in the starting 11 each week. No wonder we are where we are. Never seems to give 100%, backs out of challenges, can't defend, can't cross a ball. I genuinely don't know what the **** he does. 

**** him off at half time please Remi ffs!! 

Positive - excellent Bunn save

Bacuna is often turd, but I do think he tries.