limpid

Just now, HeyAnty said:

A Championship side would give liverpool a game at home.  We have no forward line at all. We may as well just keep hoofing it up, least we might get a shot or two

To be honest, teams like Burnley, Middlesbrough and Hull looks much better than us. They are better athletically and have more quality going forward. 

1 minute ago, trekka said:

Whilst we're on the subject of fridges, this is my bad boy:

BMMG6.JPG

We bought a kenwood double door when we moved house. We're now getting our kitchen done and I'm regretting we got it coz it's too big and I want an integrated one.

4 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Bacuna never giving 100% lols.

If he does one thing its that.

hes not today. bottling challenges, his closing down involves ambling towards players and half heartedly flicking out a leg, and to top it off, a yellow card because he couldnt be bothered to track the run of coutinho, so clotheslined him instead

• Like 1

Hold on, whose mentality and desire? You were criticising my defeatism remember, not the players'. If you think I'm so powerful that me really really wanting us to win from the comfort of my bedroom is enough to turn the game around, I'm happy to send my powerful psychic rays in the direction of Villa Park. 

Otherwise, if your criticising the players' mentality, then I don't know why you took issue with my statement that the game is lost. It sounds like you agree. 

The game is not lost just because we are 2-0 down. If the mentality and desire is there then we can come back just as Sunderland did last week. Liverpool are nothing special as their 11th place before today highlights.

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

To be honest, teams like Burnley, Middlesbrough and Hull looks much better than us. They are better athletically and have more quality going forward. 

Wonder when Alan Johnston will be available again, could be a cheap option next year.