Keinan Davis

a-k

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Yep. Might be his first brace?

Of course it is, he rarely scored 2 in the same season for us, never mind in a game :D 

Really happy he's looking to be a huge success on this loan, I think it's too far gone at Villa and Archer is waiting in the wings to be third choice, looks like little doubt he could line up a Championship move though

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Can't believe how many are still writing him off as a PL player. 

He's **** brilliant and will be a real asset for any PL team. He ALWAYS just needed a run of games. 

Come off it, he’s doing really well but never a PL player.  He’s scored today against the worst defensive team in the Championship, it’s not exactly a convincing argument.  I wish him well, and hope he continues his great form at Forest because it drives his price up. Long may it continue!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

O'Hare got two today too. That U23 team front line smashed it today . Rushian Hepburn Murphy stacked some shelves in record time too.

I thought RHM was going to better than Davis, shows what I know!

5 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I thought RHM was going to better than Davis, shows what I know!

Doesn't seem to have made an appearance for his team in Cyprus this season. Yikes.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Thanks 1

Outstanding. Having a very, very good spell at Forrest. Maybe he has made that needed progress and might come back for consideration  (As a squad player)? Looking at a Forrest Twitter poll, the vast majority wouldn’t pay more than £5m despite transforming their results and towering performances.

19 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Come off it, he’s doing really well but never a PL player.  He’s scored today against the worst defensive team in the Championship, it’s not exactly a convincing argument.  I wish him well, and hope he continues his great form at Forest because it drives his price up. Long may it continue!

In fairness scored 2, and one was brilliant. He is a real handful at the moment.

• Like 1

Delighted for him, he just needed a run of games which for varying reasons he just couldn’t put together here except for his first team breakthrough.

Hopefully he keeps banging them in between now and May and it’ll give us a decision to make over the summer.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Nick is to Keinan Davis what Hippo is to Gerrard 🤣

• Haha 1

If Forest get promoted, It will be interesting to see what happens. They’ll want to keep him, but his price suddenly goes from x to y…

Honestly, as mad as it sounds, I’d have him back next year. He’s such a different option. God knows. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

really nice finish for the 2nd! reminded me a lot of Benteke there, with the initial touch, stepover thingy and then surging forward with power and intent. Also Benteke used to do those curling, placed finishes a lot too

Definitely, that goal reminded me of the one Benteke scored against WBA 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If Forest get promoted, It will be interesting to see what happens. They’ll want to keep him, but his price suddenly goes from x to y…

Honestly, as mad as it sounds, I’d have him back next year. He’s such a different option. God knows. 

Its Archer I'd then worry about.

However, if we predominantly start playing with 2 up top, suddenly, a place for BOTH Keinan and Archer, might just be possible.

Plenty of Cup games etc, injuries, suspensions and loss of form. For them to benefit.

Genuinely don't think we need to spend any money up top, aside from keeping little Phil of course.

A Keinan Archer Big man , Little man combo would be interesting to see.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Its Archer I'd then worry about.

However, if we predominantly start playing with 2 up top, suddenly, a place for BOTH Keinan and Archer, might just be possible.

Plenty of Cup games etc, injuries, suspensions and loss of form. For them to benefit.

Genuinely don't think we need to spend any money up top, aside from keeping little Phil of course.

A Keinan Archer Big man , Little man combo would be interesting to see.

I actually think we’re short of a top class striker. I think we have some good strikers at the club but Gerrard may feel he could bring in someone that’s top, top class to play in front of Coutinho. God knows who that is. 

The only position we desperately need to strengthen in the summer is a DCM, the rest will be expensive and hard to improve on.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, av1 said:

Just had a look through the match thread on a forest forum and saw this

Shit, Davis is starting to play himself out of our league for next year....

Goal of the month

Forest are looking like a decent championship outfit so the fact they thing he is “out of their league” says a lot about his time their. 

I am delighted for him mate......he has his unfair share of bad luck....and I have to say, I take my hat off to him, for his endeavour and character to come back after injuries and adversity.

It says a lot about the lad.

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, thunderball said:

Outstanding. Having a very, very good spell at Forrest. Maybe he has made that needed progress and might come back for consideration  (As a squad player)? Looking at a Forrest Twitter poll, the vast majority wouldn’t pay more than £5m despite transforming their results and towering performances.

perhaps its because, they haven't got more than 5 million?

• Haha 1

Fair play to him on his goal. I’ve been critical before and one the critiques was that he just lashed at the ball, that finish was very good and composed. Good on him. If we can sell for decent fee in the summer then we can put it toward the first team and our big signings. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

Can't believe how many are still writing him off as a PL player. 

He's **** brilliant and will be a real asset for any PL team. He ALWAYS just needed a run of games. 

People are convinced without any doubt that Archer should be in our squad next year but in the same breath say Davis has just found his level. Jokers. 

Good point.

I have suggested that he could even be our " Origi " type.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, turvontour said:

4 in 10 games for him now for Forest. Good stuff.

Staggering that he has just 3 goals in 70 odd games for Villa. Most of those at championship level too. 

Atleast 50 of them were subs, and most of the 50 were less than 15 minutes.

Â