Keinan Davis

a-k

I really hope his good season continues. I think the best plan is give him another season on loan in the championship or maybe even a newly promoted PL team if one want him, because he needs game time more than anything.

His career has been wasted sat on our bench. Give him a chance to play regularly and he might prove himself good enough for us. If not I think he’ll have a lot of suitors.

12 minutes ago, PaulC said:

But not as good. 

Well no, Heskey scored over 100 Premier League goals, winning 4 League Cups, an FA Cup, a UEFA Cup and a UEFA Super Cup as well as getting over 60 caps for England.

But the playing styles (and deficiencies) are similar enough for a comparison imo.

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Well no, Heskey scored over 100 Premier League goals, winning 4 League Cups, an FA Cup, a UEFA Cup and a UEFA Super Cup as well as getting over 60 caps for England.

But the playing styles (and deficiencies) are similar enough for a comparison imo.

Yes its a fair comparison

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

It would be mad if him and Archer have a really strong finish to this season. The club will have some decisions to make. 

Watkins and Ings have been disappointing this season as a collective. 

Personally, I think we’ll sell one and go big on a striker but I can see Archer and Davis playing a role next season. It might be worthwhile sending them both back out on loan. They’re still very young. 

Imagine if a club took Archer and Davis together, some partnership that would be 

13 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I think the comparison is valid because Keinan brings the same level of energy to the team, which his team mates will appreciate.

I remember Heskey 's fantastic contribution, when Leicester fought back from four-nil down against Villa - a result which was only made possible by Heskey's selfless and tireless running.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, meregreen said:

He plays centre forward in a team that scores four goals in a match….yet doesn’t score himself. It’s the flaw in his game that has always been there. Hope he does well at Forest, but he’s definitely done here.

He could very easily have had a brace today, the first a world class volley that hit the post/crossbar junction and was free for a tap in for their 4th. If he keeps up this form he will hit double figures in this half season. Biggest worry I'd have is if he picks up an injury now.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

I think the comparison is valid because Keinan brings the same level of energy to the team, which his team mates will appreciate.

I remember Heskey 's fantastic contribution, when Leicester fought back from four-nil down against Villa - a result which was only made possible by Heskey's selfless and tireless running.

Spot on except for the 4-0 bit and the heskey playing bit

Edited by slowandlow
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, meregreen said:

He plays centre forward in a team that scores four goals in a match….yet doesn’t score himself. It’s the flaw in his game that has always been there. Hope he does well at Forest, but he’s definitely done here.

If he comes back to the villa and we win 4-0 every game, but he doesnt score I'm happy.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It genuinely hurts me that they didn't allow this little pussy to have the fair 1 on 1 with Keinan after that cowardly act.

Should have allowed Keinan to beat the absolute shit out of him!

Why attack Keinan Davis of all people? 🤦🏿

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Got a death wish the moron.

Did he not see Keinan knocking seven bells out of 6' 5" Soyuncu.

Probably thought he was safe given how rare it is that Keinan hits the target 😂

sorry easy joke, you set up it up so well for me to knock out the park.

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It genuinely hurts me that they didn't allow this little pussy to have the fair 1 on 1 with Keinan after that cowardly act.

Should have allowed Keinan to beat the absolute shit out of him!

Yep, when these idiots do this type of thing, there should be an area to work it out between the idiot fan and player after the game.  Completely different story then.  Like the idiot who came on and cowardly hit Jack on the back of the head when he played for us.  Overweight, unfit, low IQ fan vs elite fitness footballer.

• Like 1

Â