limpid

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

Decent half without creating many chances.

Ayew is the heartbeat and him and Kozak seem to work reasonably well together.

Kozak is looking knackered already, he started off brightly and he's now making simple mistakes.  I would give him a 20-25min run out tops in 2nd half befor emaking a change.  Such an upgrade on Gestede though.

I have really enjoyued that first half, more than any football I can remember us playing for a long time.  And we're not losing, yet, lol.

2 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

All too little too late.

I think it makes sense to forget this season....then if it comes good by some miracle great.

But its never too late to start playing well, next season has to begin somewhere.

So so important they don't score early second half. Pardew will rip them a new one for that first half.

Confidence we've gained will disappear as soon as the crowd goes.

We **** stay at this level now.

• Like 1

It's amazing how the fans will get behind the team when they put a little effort in! 

Whilst there has been little end product,  it's worth remembering that palace have a very tight defence away from home which is surely contributing.

Hopefully we can keep it going in the second half.

Not watching this but is Veretout playing badly? Ray Houghton on talksport said he couldn't work out what Veretout was supposed to be doing out there so I assume he is having a bad one

We won't win the game. It's likely we will lose despite how well we are playing.

our lack of cutting edge up front absolutely kills us and we are relying on our defence to shut out the opposition for 90 mins which is impossible for them to do.

0-1 palace 

however it's very pleasing to see us put in a decent performance and show that maybe there is light under Garde in the championship

Decent enough first half, Kozak played well for the first 30 and then looked tired, he'll probably come off early in 2nd half. At times we have linked up well in attack and just need them to be on the same page. Lescott has been impressive as has the midfield but I'd like to see veretout raise his game. Ayew is a legend

1 minute ago, KHV said:

Not watching this but is Veretout playing badly? Ray Houghton on talksport said he couldn't work out what Veretout was supposed to be doing out there so I assume he is having a bad one

Not particularly no. He hasn't stood out as amazing but has contributed some good passes to our attack 

1 minute ago, KHV said:

Like every match he doesn't move from the same position, tidy....but we need more.