limpid

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Looks like a bloke who barely plays, the justification for him starting is still definitely there though

He looks knackered already, but it's his first start in 2 years.  Might be worth making an early 2nd half sub for him.

But I think he has done a lot more than gestede, and he's looked good in parts...so much better than we've been used to in that position...

THis team, well this performance (if we can keep it up over 90), is not a relegation side.

Finally, we're seeing improvements - and I attribute that to the manager.  I've been hacking him down for no sign of improvement in every other game, so iw ill give him credit if this keeps up.

• Like 2

Love Ayew

Its a shame i think he could have become a legend here no way were keeping him if we down

For the ayew thread i spoke but I'm not sure, he hadn't really established himself in France, we paid a fee that most felt was a risk (including French fans and journos I saw on twitter) then there's the influence his brother being at Swansea might have, if we both go down they might both stay

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I wouldn't say we look good at all to be honest. We're not bad, we're seeing a lot of the ball but Palace are letting us have the ball. Just lack any form of cutting edge at all. 

Joking ?

As good a performance I've seen from any team this weekend.

They're letting us have it ?

Have you seen how many challenges we've won ?