limpid

This is some of the best stuff i've seen us play all season

No end product as usual though

Garde is the answer just needs time to build his own team and get rid of the bottlers

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Remember when people claimed they couldn't see any improvements under Garde? loads of rubbish.

Results aren't there but nobody can tell me we played like this under Sherwood. I can see the man is trying to do something.

We didn't play like this in the last 3 games. And we played just like this under Sherwood against Leicester and Sunderland. 

Less than 10 minutes in to confirm my suspicion this was the case.

Anyone with a clue could see Kodak was worth a go, purely for how garbage Rudy has been.

Glad Remi looks to be on board.

I have a Kodak instamatic, I reckon it might be worth something one day.

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Remember when people claimed they couldn't see any improvements under Garde? loads of rubbish.

Results aren't there but nobody can tell me we played like this under Sherwood. I can see the man is trying to do something.

lol, one game...I remember it like it was...today.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I assume Kozak did something good in the first 8 mins. I've tuned in since then and he's only touched the ball once and it was in our half. 

he's been moving about getting on the ball, getting into positions to get the ball, tracking back to defend.. He hasn't had a clear opportunity yet but we're playing with 11 men for once as Kozak is assisting unlike Gestede..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I assume Kozak did something good in the first 8 mins. I've tuned in since then and he's only touched the ball once and it was in our half. 

Movement is excellent pulling defenders around. Works hard off the ball