limpid

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Villa under Garde are absolutely diabolical. 

I honestly want him gone. There's been so much doubt over the last ten games about if he's just been given an impossible job when the team is nowhere near Premier League quality. This is just pathetic though.

The season is ****, but he shouldn't be trusted with a chance to bring us back up.

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Why are our team such pussies? The ref makes an appalling decision like that and we just accept it and have a friendly chat with him.

I would personally have a yellow card if I was on the pitch. Sometimes referrers deserve an earful.

Why are our team such pussies? The ref makes an appalling decision like that and we just accept it and have a friendly chat with him.

Because arguing with him will make him change his mind and not book anyone?

We can score odd goals from the rare sorties we launch....and that has been the case for years.

what we can't do and haven't done for years.....is create sustained pressure to the opposition that makes goals.

ps this team cannot apply pressure.....we need players who can.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

I would personally have a yellow card if I was on the pitch. Sometimes referrers deserve an earful.

I'd accept the red card for anyone who wants to chin the bastard. Denying us a 100% penalty, then giving that, he's **** robbing us.

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

Nothing to do with making him change his mind. Do you see proper, competitive teams just accept bullshit decisions like that? It looks like they don't care.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Come on guys, please take the coloured glasses of, Im just as pissed of as all of You but Westwood didnt have to challenge for the ball the way he did. He came jumping in with raised knee and arms wavering, not even close to getting the ball.

Nothing to do with making him change his mind. Do you see proper, competitive teams just accept bullshit decisions like that? It looks like they don't care.

Pointless exercise then.