limpid

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It's not enough to absolve the manager of responsibility, unless you're willing to do the same for Sherwood?

I didn't like Sherwood at the end but that was more because I thought he'd gone insane. 

No manager could do anything with this team. Just a bunch of individuals randomly signed in the hope they'd improve on a 17th place finish last season.

Dont worry though, Paddy Reillys in France as we speak.

Can't remember the last time I was this angry at a decision. Not only has the give them a goal but he's handed them the momentum and crushed any confidence we built, talk about kicking a man when he's down, can't get a break this season.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I honestly want him gone. There's been so much doubt over the last ten games about if he's just been given an impossible job when the team is nowhere near Premier League quality. This is just pathetic though.

The season is ****, but he shouldn't be trusted with a chance to bring us back up.

I really look forward to the excuses after this match.

Garde is absolutely useless.

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Listen, I am pro-Garde, I think we should retain him next season come what may, 

Why? He's shown **** all. Unless he shows serious improvement (and I'd give him the entire season to do so, as all hope is lost at this point), he should be sacked, so far he's given us no reason to think he has what it takes to bring us back up. 

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Garde has been nothing but diabolical so far, some want to delude themselves into thinking otherwise which is fine, but we have been utterly abysmal since he has taken over. 

But but but we scraped a draw with Man City when they missed after 5 open goals!!