limpid

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Gestede couldn't hold a candle to the likes of Marlon Harewood and Emile Heskey

Figuratively. While our goalkeepers would probably literally struggle to hold anything. 

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Gestede couldn't hold a candle to the likes of Marlon Harewood and Emile Heskey

And we wonder why we are bottom. 

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Garde has been nothing but diabolical so far, some want to delude themselves into thinking otherwise which is fine, but we have been utterly abysmal since he has taken over. 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Why? He's shown **** all. Unless he shows serious improvement (and I'd give him the entire season to do so, as all hope is lost at this point), he should be sacked, so far he's given us no reason to think he has what it takes to bring us back up. 

I've said everything on Garde in the Garde thread. But today is poor, however it's the players today. Garde should be substituting now though

4 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

I really look forward to the excuses after this match.

Garde is absolutely useless.

Excuses? Why bother? We should be numb to this game, right? Can't believe you're wasting your time watching.

Honestly I would be **** delighted if we got rid of Richardson, Clark, Sinclair and Gestede for no money at all. BT seem to think that Sinclair is some sort of quality footballer when actually he is shitter than a journeyman. He epitomises our meek, tame as shit style of football where making one run every 45 minutes is apparently acceptable.

Edited by jacketspuds