The Good The Bad And The Ugly

Rugeley Villa

• 4 weeks later...

One for @rjw63. Melvins have announced a new album next year and on it is a reworking of Beach Boys "I Get Around" named "I F*** Around". Put the video in spoiler as lyrically, shockingly, it is NSFW. The song is the first 2 1/2 minutes approximately of the video, the rest of it is another song off the album.

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

One for @rjw63. Melvins have announced a new album next year and on it is a reworking of Beach Boys "I Get Around" named "I F*** Around". Put the video in spoiler as lyrically, shockingly, it is NSFW. The song is the first 2 1/2 minutes approximately of the video, the rest of it is another song off the album.

Hide contents

haha, love it :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

haha, love it :)

Melvins are an odd one. They are a band that I should love, but find that they can be quite hit and miss. Also, when I've seen them live, I have found them very lacking. Every now and then though they do alright. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cyrusr said:

Melvins are an odd one. They are a band that I should love, but find that they can be quite hit and miss.

Blimey, are you me? 😄

That's exactly my thoughts on them too. A band I've always felt I should like a lot more, but find them irritatingly inconsistent.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Blimey, are you me? 😄

That's exactly my thoughts on them too. A band I've always felt I should like a lot more, but find them irritatingly inconsistent.

Damn right! I thought it was just me given how people constantly fawn over them!

That being said, I did find this cover fun anyway. 

Edited by cyrusr

Â