The Good The Bad And The Ugly

Rugeley Villa

46 minutes ago, bickster said:

I know what terrorvison sound like, I have no need to play it 😀

Your two Kraftwerk cover versions were dire. And being as it was you that posted them I listened. You've no place to talk! :P

1 minute ago, blandy said:

Your two Kraftwerk cover versions were dire. And being as it was you that posted them I listened. You've no place to talk! :P

The first one is shit (the original point of the thread wasn't to post just the ones you like as I recall), the second however, I will disagree most strongly on. Nowt wrong with Mr Albini's noisy threesome

Not sure what the point of this is. Not as good as the original and apart from a slightly different style of vocal its a straight up cover. One of my favourite guitar lines I reckon and the guitarists do a very good job of it but they still aren't Tom Verlaine and Richard Lloyd. FIle under... Yeah but what's the point.

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is a right curates egg... A few weeks before the release of their wonderful Daydream Nation album launches, Sonic Youth record a Peel Session. We'll you'd expect them to run through some numbers off their new album.... don't be silly. They pay tribute to The Fall. 3 covers of The Fall and... a cover of The Fall covering The Kinks. Psycho Mafia, Rowche Rumble, Victoria and My New House

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine a Bob Dylan cover set to an (industrial) Dub reggae backing performed by a band more known for their own Krautrock influenced tunes (Beak>) and sung by someone who sounds incredibly like Nico (Anika.) I wouldn't recommend Mike listens to this

That's what we have here...

Anika - Masters of War

Â