The Good The Bad And The Ugly

Rugeley Villa

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

But... but... its reggae... Hold on, you like songs by The Clash and don't like reggae... Wow that's a massive does not compute moment

I know. I know. It is telling that my least favourite album is Sandinista. That said. FFS. 

10 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

That said. FFS. 

You know its shit when it's billed as ... Katrina from Katrina and the Waves - The Live Album

That really is quite a few heaped teaspoons of desperation in one album cover

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Its one of my favourite songs, Straight to Hell. So much so that I even enjoyed that version. 

4 hours ago, bickster said:

But... but... its reggae... Hold on, you like songs by The Clash and don't like reggae... Wow that's a massive does not compute moment

White reggae is for and by confirmed secret racists that don’t like black reggae.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

White reggae is for and by confirmed secret racists that don’t like black reggae.

Hold on a sec just going to turn off my UB40 platter before I respond.

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly believe Juan Garcia Esquivel was one of the greatest musicians of the 20th Century.

Would have him in a shortlist of 10, with the likes of Miles Davis and Dmitri Shostakovich.

On 14/07/2020 at 18:46, blandy said:

I'm yet to her a version of A Forest which isn't shit, I genuinely believe it's pretty uncoverable

I'd forgotten about that, its better than all the other versions I've heard

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bickster said:

Hmmmm, this one...

or this one....

I think I have a terrorvision single where they cover the model. It is every bit as bad as it suggests. 

Â