The Good The Bad And The Ugly

Rugeley Villa

On 15/12/2020 at 17:10, Seat68 said:

I like Iced Earth but this is pretty dull and completely forgot about it. The Schaffer (guitarist/main guy in Iced Earth)recently released a Christmas EP with an ex-singer of Iced Earth which has some pretty dire Christmas covers, this one in particular:

13 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

I like Iced Earth but this is pretty dull and completely forgot about it. The Schaffer (guitarist/main guy in Iced Earth)recently released a Christmas EP with an ex-singer of Iced Earth which has some pretty dire Christmas covers, this one in particular:

It was suggested to me for reasons. Its ok. I like the vocals. 

43 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

It was suggested to me for reasons. Its ok. I like the vocals. 

Yeah he’s a decent vocalist, but this whole album was pretty lifeless if I’m honest. The previous album was far better, though might be a tad heavy for you!

2 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Yeah he’s a decent vocalist, but this whole album was pretty lifeless if I’m honest. The previous album was far better, though might be a tad heavy for you!

Thats a challenge. 

• Like 1

1. 00:02 - Rhinestone Cowboy (Glen Campbell) 2. 03:47 - Sing a Song for You (Tim Buckley) 3. 06:06 - Union City Blye (Blondie) 4. 09:08 - Wonderwall (Oasis) (Partial) 5. 10:20 - Nobody Does It Better (Carly Simon) 6. 13:44 - I'll Wear It Proudly (Elvis Costello) 7. 18:19 - Thief (Can) 8. 23:49 - Shot By Both Sudes (Magazine) 9. 28:11 - Cinnamon Girl (Neil Young) 10. 31:11 - Thief (Can) 11. 35:52 - After the Gold Rush (Neil Young) 12. 39:39 - On the Beach (Neil Young) 13. 45:13 - Headmaster Ritual (The Smiths) 14. 49:31 - Ceremony (New Order) 15. 53:26 - Unravel (Bjork) 16. 57:14 - The Rip (Portishead)

13 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I've always loved the Manics cover of that song. Then again, anything the Manics do is brilliant, in my eyes.

Not the biggest Manics fan (although I have seen them live, and thought they were excellent), but I'll seek it out and have a listen. 

Â