Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Just now, DCJonah said:

I'm sure even you can see the difference. 

Weren't you asking me why there isn't reason to be sceptical about Chester because of previous players? Well, here is your chance to defend that with Morrison.

6 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Weren't you asking me why there isn't reason to be sceptical about Chester because of previous players? Well, here is your chance to defend that with Morrison.

Well Morrison's previous actions have given fair reason to question his attitude. Which is completely different to your doubt and mistrust based on Lerner. Also should we sign Morrison I'd be confident the vast majority would give him the benefit of the doubt until he proved in a villa shirt that he didn't deserve that. 

But I'm sure a bright lad like yourself could see the difference there. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

Well Morrison's previous actions have given fair reason to question his attitude. Which is completely different to your doubt and mistrust based on Lerner. Also should we sign Morrison I'd be confident the vast majority would give him the benefit of the doubt until he proved in a villa shirt that he didn't deserve that. 

But I'm sure a bright lad like yourself could see the difference there. 

There is no doubt and mistrust. I am just waiting to see what happens.

I'm sure a bright lad like yourself can understand that. 

It's unfortunate there are some, and you might understand this (being bright), who refuse to accept others see things differently. The sort who obsessed over Sherwood for a long time and got rather angry. You know the sort, being "bright".

2 hours ago, villa_southerner said:

I said we turned the screw on this deal last week, it's still dragging much to the annoyance to us but the ball is completely in Lazio court, if they nod it's done.

r u itk

2 hours ago, villa_southerner said:

I said we turned the screw on this deal last week, it's still dragging much to the annoyance to us but the ball is completely in Lazio court, if they nod it's done.

Anything regarding Hernandeez, Jedinak, Bamford, De Laet or any others?  On the cards, not on the cards?

23 minutes ago, DK82 said:

There is no doubt and mistrust. I am just waiting to see what happens.

I'm sure a bright lad like yourself can understand that. 

It's unfortunate there are some, and you might understand this (being bright), who refuse to accept others see things differently. The sort who obsessed over Sherwood for a long time and got rather angry. You know the sort, being "bright".

I can accept you see it different, I don't really see why and I think your reasons are incredibly weak 

Not sure what sherwood has to do with it, probably the same thinking that Lerner means we can't trust any other owners. 

Your posts on Xia and especially your pathetic sarcasm towards those who like him, don't suggest a wait and see attitude. 

49 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I can accept you see it different, I don't really see why and I think your reasons are incredibly weak 

Not sure what sherwood has to do with it, probably the same thinking that Lerner means we can't trust any other owners. 

Your posts on Xia and especially your pathetic sarcasm towards those who like him, don't suggest a wait and see attitude. 

I haven't given any reasons other than I want to wait and see. I honestly have no idea what the issue is with that? I've already been saying we have made good signings (Chester for me is exactly what we need). I am positive when I feel positive things are done, neutral when I don't think it matters either way and negative when things annoy me (such as the childish outbursts, which I am hoping have stopped). Overall his contact with fans on twitter has been positive. I just don't feel or see the need for such pettiness from him.

Edit: Jedinak too, another potentially great signing. Same for McCormack. As I said a few pages back, we are building a really good core.

As for the sarcasm, I am merely replying in kind. 

Please just accept the way I am looking at this. I have NO issues with how you are and your thoughts on Xia. I wish you would be the same here and stop jumping on me for not thinking the same as you.

Onwards we go...?

UTV.

Edited by DK82
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

wouldnt be my 1st choice but he always reminds me of Carew in a way. bit of a maverick who likes the good life

granted Bentdner a bigger dick than Carew but I think he is a player that needs to be loved and be the main striker

So Rijkaard was a hoax at Barcelona,  and Bendtner is a good player that just needs to be loved? I despair... :)

22 minutes ago, villa_southerner said:

Da Laet is all but done, Monday expecting an announcement, Jedinak a little behind but again won't be far after Da Laet.

hernandez made enquires and I Bamford I really don't know at this moment in time.

De Laet would be the signing of the window for me - especially if the rumoured price of £2.5m Is true.

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he was a lurker here to be honest. 

Ravel Morrison,  if you are lurking I say You're... not only handsome, but a powerful man. I could see the second you walked in here, you were someone to reckon with...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Is he any good? I haven't seen him play for years, but then he was awful 

Sky 1 has premiership years 15/16 on right now and he created their first goal v us in that 3-2 defeat ....  so on that evidence I couldn't tell you  if he's any good 

• Like 1