Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

If you ask me, we arent getting our ambitious transfer targets, which is fair enough. Who in the right mind would come to us at the moment. 

I'd take Bramford on loan with option to buy. Would be good business. At the moment there's too much pressure on Goal McGoalface and Ayew to provide. Gestede as impact sub. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

bamfords coming on loan apparently 

just click it

I'll believe it when he's SDXHOT (shaking dr Xias hand on Twitter)

come on Tony it's been hours since the last time we saw the jacket!

Edited by Duck

2 hours ago, KHV said:

My main concern is that we look like getting relegated again, players like Jedniak and Chester can keep us in this division. We are not going up this year, too many personnell changes need to be made. We need to stay up this year and look at promotion next year

Can you explain how you got to that view? We lost narrowly to a team who will be pushing for promotion away from home with a new team and manager. We are buying players to improve that team. Our latest 2 signings have both been involved in promotion teams actually 3/6 have overall. This division isn't good whilst I'll agree we were beyond awful for an hour at Luton we are more than a match for virtually anyone in this league. We can be crap until Xmas and still make the playoffs that's how wide open this league is. If you have a manager that knows how to gel players it's not a problem look at Watford last year. Get quality in like we have and they'll gel and we'll be fine. 

-----------------------------Gollini

De Laet------Elphick-----------Chester-----------Amazey

---------------Tshibola--------------Jedinak

---------------------------Morriosn

Mccormack-----------Bamford------------------------Ayew

I'll have some of that please

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Richard said:

One player from last season in that starting 11. (not going to include Amavi as part of last years squad)

:clap:

I have been dead against the signing of Morrison due to the apparent baggage he brings. But over the last week or so, I've gone from slightly softening my stance, to desperately hoping we sign him. 

18 minutes ago, Richard said:

A nice combination of grit and flair. Experience and youth. And...better still...little of the horrid failing habit from last season. 

Add a bench of Bunn, Baker, Grealish, Adama, Westwood/Gardner, Gestede /Kozak.