Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

But as I said, the market don't work like that.  We have plenty of strong links with a RB and midfielders. 

How after what, 15 years, of there being a transfer window is this still not understood. 

Mind boggling. 

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

maybe not but I would prefer to get them in now before a striker.  will be 6 league games gone by the end of transfer window and that would leave a lot of catching up if we are waiting around

They don't do the deals one at a time :blink:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

And people complain he tweets too much - love it!

No I think most were complaining about the tantrums. This sort of tweet is a good positive one.

Of course, if people have moaned about how much he tweets, I apologise. I just haven't seen it.

2 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Seems like we are going to have a brand new side before the close of the window. It'll take players time to gel together - so I hope people don't turn on them and think 'same old Villa.'

If we do get all who we are linked with, I think it'll be a better team than the one which got relegated.

I dont think fans would turn if meant players from last season are out the door. pretty much all criticism so far is from last season players  

e.g McCormack is a bit off the pace at the moment but if he was Bacuna he be getting tons of abuse :P 

26 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Seems like we are going to have a brand new side before the close of the window. It'll take players time to gel together - so I hope people don't turn on them and think 'same old Villa.'

If we do get all who we are linked with, I think it'll be a better team than the one which got relegated.

We need a brand new side concidering our team was the worst to have ever played in the PL.

• Like 2