Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Ulloa's goal ratio doesn't look that great, we've already got a few target men, and Kodjia is good in the air too, if we sign him. If we get an additional striker I hope it's Assombalonga.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

I suppose the good thing for us fans in this transfer window is that we might be able to watch Jim White surrounded by figure-hugging yellow dresses and be able to get excited at something Villa related instead of the totty on view! :D

The fact the news has come out today suggests Arsenal are looking for interested parties to come forward. I guess Jack will want to go abraod rather than bottom of the Premier League or Championship.

2-3 strikers heavily linked...

Looks like we are buying plenty of bullets.. and forgot to buy the gun.

Wheres the midfielder?? We also need a CB? Geez.. im worried we will spend 100 million pounds and still not go up :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Thought they had no money?

http://www.france24.com/en/20160829-american-businessman-buy-marseille-football-club

Frank McCourt, the former owner of U.S. baseball team L.A. Dodgers, said on Monday he had agreed to buy French Ligue 1 soccer club Olympique de Marseille (OM), vowing to restore the team to its former glory.

46 minutes ago, hippo said:

Going forward - Im not sure. at 2-0 down teams will still fancy there chances of getting back into the game against us.  We have a rep for falling apart late on, and an error prone keeper. If we had a solid defence 2-0 up  would be crushing for most opposition  teams. 

Apart from 30 min at Bristol we have had a solid defence. The problem against them was we scored that early. If we had got the 2nd we  would've won. The same goes for against Huddersfield. We have badly needed a mobile striker it looks like that's now what we have.