limpid

This is like a training match for Arsenal so far

I was hoping we would at least make it competitive especially considering they played abroad midweek and we are the home side which should count for something

Look at teams like Bournemouth getting results against teams like Manure as if we ever look capable of doing that

I don't know what to do anymore, I've gone from driving a 250 mile round trip to watch them, to watching on the TV, to just following the match thread.

I'm just about giving up on that now.

All a bit sad. I'm off to do something at least vaguely constructive.

Just now, DCJonah said:

Because we've been so solid without them? 

Everton conceded 4. Watford conceded 3 and should have been dead and buried after 10 mins against Southampton. This team isn't capable of winning games 1-0. We need to accept we will concede and put a team out that gives us the best chance of scoring a few. 

It's a simple case of choosing between Gonorrhea or syphilis.

You don't want either and there are no positives.

Just now, chrisp65 said:

I don't know what to do anymore, I've gone from driving a 250 mile round trip to watch them, to watching on the TV, to just following the match thread.

I'm just about giving up on that now.

All a bit sad. I'm off to do something at least vaguely constructive.

I'm pretty much just here because the match thread is mostly fun. I was a season ticket holder and went to as many away games as possible a couple of years ago, but I feel nothing for this team.

Respect to anyone who can motivate themselves to haul their arse down to Villa Park 19 times a season to watch us lose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

No idea what our game plan is.

Stick our head between our legs and kiss our ass goodbye by the looks of things

Is hutton really our only outlet when we attack its embarrassing

Edited by AshVilla