limpid

Just now, darrenm said:

Never a penalty for me. Shoulder to shoulder and Walcott falls down first to buy a penalty. If Hutton falls down instead he gets nothing.

It's not been given for the shoulder to shoulder, Hutton pulls him back with both hands, then falls in to him.

Just now, darrenm said:

Never a penalty for me. Shoulder to shoulder and Walcott falls down first to buy a penalty. If Hutton falls down instead he gets nothing.

It's not shoulder to shoulder. Hutton is behind Walcott and puts both arms around his shoulders pulling him down.

1 minute ago, TheMightyVillans said:

If we get to half time at 1-0. Bring traore on at half time and just go for it.

Yep. I've never been one for the all out attack approach, but we needs points and Arsenal look comfortable. 

Going back to the penalty it was clearly a pen and as others have said we'd be going nuts if it wasn't given to us.

What didn't help was Friend not selling the decision once he gave it and actually starting to move away from the area before he did. If he'd given it straight away I don't think we'd be moaning quite as much

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Bollocks. I'm talking about this game and we haven't looked shit in the slightest.

I know, I'm just frustrated with constant disappointment, stupid decisions and individual errors.

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

What pisses me off more than anything is that we don't even look bad

Agreed. It's the same most weeks though. We look decent for the most part, then a stupid individual error **** us over.

Better teams have players who don't make such frequent errors, though. We're only ever a few minutes away from shooting ourselves in the foot.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, darrenm said:

He visibly grabs him, definite foul however the problem for me is that that kind of foul never gets given in the Premier League especially in the penalty area. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

Agreed. It's the same most weeks though. We look decent for the most part, then a stupid individual error **** us over.

Better teams have players who don't make such frequent errors, though. We're only ever a few minutes away from shooting ourselves in the foot.

Perfect summary of our situation really.

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Those three start and we'll be out of every game we play within 15 minutes.

Because we've been so solid without them? 

Everton conceded 4. Watford conceded 3 and should have been dead and buried after 10 mins against Southampton. This team isn't capable of winning games 1-0. We need to accept we will concede and put a team out that gives us the best chance of scoring a few.