limpid

Thought their goal was very fortuitous how it fell to Ighalo, but ultimately we make our own luck and Richards header looked offside. Definitely the better team but clearly low on confidence, we need to get another couple here to settle our nerves and rebuild some belief! 

We're the better team.

We cannot lose from here. It would be absolutely heartbreaking!

Richards has been excellent. Easily MOTM so far, even excluding the goal

We're easily the better team here. Watford look shit, and they can't feel too comfortable with Gomez behind them. He flaps at everything.

We need the fans to stick behind us. Veretout clearly suffers when the fans are booing. He had a few shaky moments in that half, but then started to play well again when the fans got back behind the team.

1 minute ago, gharperr said:

ayew hold up play is dreamy.

Was thinking that myself.

He's looked good previously, but hold up play is the one thing he's been consistently ropey at.

Today he's been very good at that though. Especially considering the conditions.

2 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Guzan has received a lot of stick this season, but he has come up with some important saves today.

He's been excellent in the air as well, especially in comparison to Gomes at the other end!

Ayew and Sinclair out wide, and bring Gestede on for Gil around the 60 minute mark, unless he starts to deliver. His first touch is mainly taking him away from goal, tight on the right hand side. Not really influencing the game today.

Gana and Veretout need to step it up, they are putting Sanchez under a lot of pressure when they give the ball up so easily.

Goal was offside, but who cares. :)

Just now, Hanky said:

We've been just awful at the back defending. They look like scoring every time they go forward. 

No they don't. I think that's your nerves talking.

They've looked like scoring once, and Guzan made a very good save.

I'd argue they didn't even look like scoring when they actually scored. It was a lucky bounce to fall for Ighalo