The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

He's the exact opposite of Sherwood isn't he? Calm, intelligent and gives good answers. Sherwood was just ego, blasé and "my win percentage" and all that bs. Of course it means nothing If RG doesn't win games but I do like him and his style already.

• Like 1

Vital that he's backed in January.

I really think he will be. Lerner has to be in full panic mode right now. He wants to sell the club, but the club's value will diminish greatly if we are relegated. Not giving Remi any spending money could ultimately cost Lerner more in the long run. 

As has been said plenty of times any manager coming in now will represent a gamble/risk.

Exactly.

It's basically just a myth peddled by the press. If we had got Pearon/Rodgers nobody would be saying it's a gamble even though those two would be gambles as well.

• Like 1

Interviewer already trying to create some rift regarding transfer methods, they've got their angle sorted anyway. Glad he took care of that question effortlessly.

Very good video, encouraged further by that.

Oh and bonus points for the inclusion of Ms Gallacher too.

I like it when he said 'it's my problem' in answer to the concern about having the final say. Love that attitude, it's like he's saying; 'it doesn't bother me, so why do you care?'

Like his manner in front of questions already.

Edited by alreadyexists

As has been said plenty of times any manager coming in now will represent a gamble/risk.

Exactly.

It's basically just a myth peddled by the press. If we had got Pearon/Rodgers nobody would be saying it's a gamble even though those two would be gambles as well.

It is funny how we could have appointed such average boring British managers and no one would have batted an eyelash.

Also why on earth does Redknapp keep chiming in about who we appoint as manager? Shut up already.

• Like 1

Â