New manager

KJT123

Sean Teale has made his interest known to Villa chefs of his interest in becoming manager.

It is believed that there has been an approach for Gary Penrice whom Teale wants as his number 2.

www.horseshit.com

Definitely a theme going on here:

Gary%20Penrice%20Face.JPGaston-villa-shaun-teale-17-panini-footba

I raise you a Derek:

Derek-Mountfield.jpg

• Like 1

Did Stan collymore say tonight that anyone they appoint would be the wrong manager and the only way to get the right one would be if they asked him?

I don't want that **** div anywhere near my club. Sick of him as a player, sick of him now.

We agree on something my good friend.

• Like 1

Amavi is a lightweight and way overrated on here. Poor defender and his crossing is overrated. I'm already on record saying this.

Veretout is a dud. That is clear and plain to see.

Gana see Veretout not fit enough to lick Delph's boots.

Ayew (the one who cost £10 million) has improved and I would take him over Gestede up front (not saying much at all)...he'll never be fit to lick his brother's boots.

I think Amavi has talent but maybe Sherwood felt he could trust Richardson more
Its quite clear Veretout is nowhere near fit enough for the Premier League
Gana good but cant last 90 minutes yet

So apparently Lerner decided to pick Richardson over Amavi on Saturday. Ok Stan

wasn't Richarson our best player against Chelsea 7days previous

no. I remember him giving the ball away needlessly which almost led to him giving away a penalty 

You must've been pretty focused on Richardson, then :o

Not really it was one of the first highlights which came up on motd. By Richardson's standards he had an ok game against Chelsea. He then cost us the game against Swansea 

Off-topic but their winning goal was much more down to Gana (also a judgement based on MOTD). 

Just because someone has a different viewpoint doesn't make them a 'troll'.

Has anyone said that is the case? It's pretty obvious when someone is posting just to antagonise.

Well I've been called a troll on here just for expressing my view. Far too easy to call somebody a troll imo

Did Stan collymore say tonight that anyone they appoint would be the wrong manager and the only way to get the right one would be if they asked him? 

I don't want that **** div anywhere near my club. Sick of him as a player, sick of him now.

We agree on something my good friend.

About bloody time! [emoji6]

Just because someone has a different viewpoint doesn't make them a 'troll'.

Has anyone said that is the case? It's pretty obvious when someone is posting just to antagonise.

Well I've been called a troll on here just for expressing my view. Far too easy to call somebody a troll imo

TROLL  !  what do you know, you're right!  That was easy.  

• Like 2

Yes when Lambert was sacked we rushed in and got the first manager available, I think we'll be wise to look at all options before making a decision

When Lambert was sacked we went and got the bloke who had been hanging around the directors box for the 2 months previous...

Said at the time there was something dodgy as **** that I didn't like about him watching a fair few of our games whilst lamb we was fighting for his job

• Like 1

Moyes is still my first choice, although I don't think that we'll get him.

I just hope that we can get in someone that can actually build something, rather than us just getting another stop-gap before looking for another manager in 12 months time.