Match Thread - DO NOT MENTION STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

I think substitution wise it's worth bringing Veretout on, but personally I'd leave Westwood in and take Gueye off, he's been the poorer of the two in my opinion. However, it might be worth waiting for the 70th minute when Sanchez runs out of gas and take him off instead.

The other obvious one is Traore for Sinclair, which for me comes down to how much Traore has in his legs - if he can play 45 minutes, get him on.

• Like 2

I think he's set us up to frustrate them and get the fans on their back and them feeling under pressure. This obviously went out the window with the early goal and it kind of went out the window, although this doesn't excuse why a change couldn't be made inplay, in emphasis and tactics at least. I'm expecting (hoping for) a lot more positivity in the 2nd half, they aren't that great at all shown by the fact we should really have scored even though we have made zero effort to attack.

• Like 1

Well done timmy you know the 32m you got for a player that scored hearly a goal every other game you should of replaced him bet you regret that now. I want you gone after this game i couldnt care less if we win your not right for us and you never will be. I hate tim more than lambert tim has had alot of money and hes wasted it.

Erm, wtf did I just read...

Well done timmy you know the 32m you got for a player that scored hearly a goal every other game you should of replaced him bet you regret that now. I want you gone after this game i couldnt care less if we win your not right for us and you never will be. I hate tim more than lambert tim has had alot of money and hes wasted it.

absolute joke of a post.

i dont think so not one bit

I think he's set us up to frustrate them and get the fans on their back and them feeling under pressure. This obviously went out the window with the early goal and it kind of went out the window, although this doesn't excuse why a change couldn't be made inplay, in emphasis and tactics at least. I'm expecting (hoping for) a lot more positivity in the 2nd half, they aren't that great at all shown by the fact we should really have scored even though we have made zero effort to attack.

Yup I'd go with this, Needs to change it second half though. 

I think substitution wise it's worth bringing Veretout on, but personally I'd leave Westwood in and take Gueye off, he's been the poorer of the two in my opinion. However, it might be worth waiting for the 70th minute when Sanchez runs out of gas and take him off instead.

The other obvious one is Traore for Sinclair, which for me comes down to how much Traore has in his legs - if he can play 45 minutes, get him on.

Not nearly enough outrage in that post for me OBE.

• Like 1