The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

The Factory Seconds Thatcher has today rather proudly told us she will be a difficult negotiator.

...Anyone still think that German paper report was still spin?

**** idiot.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

My local tory MP was just on the news. 

I was going to say to my missus, 'I bet he mentions coalition of chaos or strong and stable'.

I only got as far as 'I bet...', he was just too fast for me.

It's a huge insult to the electorate that they think they can so openly brainwash them like this. And even when called out on it, just carry on doing it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Chindie said:

The Factory Seconds Thatcher has today rather proudly told us she will be a difficult negotiator.

...Anyone still think that German paper report was still spin?

**** idiot.

what we really need in negotiations is to be 'bloody difficult'. Sounds a great way to get a deal done.

I can you imagine the opening negotiations

, Ms robotnic, "well what we need is a strong and stable agreement that can only be provided by a strong and stable negotiator like myself who is both strong and stable, and not a coalition of chaos offered by a chaotic coalition of chaos that is the EU which would result in chaotic coalition like agreement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snowychap said:

2129.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

We need our chips to be strong and stable.

She's looking at that chip like "what is this...what do I do with it...can I freeze the life from it with my icey glare ? "

• Like 3

conspiracy theorists are right churning over and forming the idea that of how she is a sleeper plant in the labour party waiting to till called on to provide a means to look a weak and wobbly conservative leader look relatively genuine and competent especially at the times like that of a general election,

4 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Labour definitely need a slogan of their own, but finding one Diane Abbot can remember is proving a major hurdle. :)

She's a ****ing idiot.

But she's not leader and this is off topic.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, snowychap said:

The country needs strong and stable leader's chips.

I much prefer this picture.

0cee82bd-aa75-4ecd-a626-6227cf56aaeb.jpg

Because, rather like that photo of her looking disgusted at a child in a school, it shows how she's barely human. Have you ever seen such a cold, disdainful look on someone eating a chip? You could copy that look, the slight aggressive flaring the nostrils, the slight furrowing of the eyebrows for the monster in a horror movie, right before it struck. In fact...

giphy.gif

That is literally all I can think of.

She's got about as much interest in humanity as that thing as well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, snowychap said:

The country needs strong and stable leader's chips.

You just know she is thinking "oh shit, they warned me about this.... it's my bacon sarnie moment, must not eat chip, must not eat chip"

It was probably a planned photo opportunity, she spat it out and glugged a gallon of castor oil to wash the taste out of her mouth afterwards.

Edited by a m ole

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

It was probably a planned photo opportunity, she spat it out and glugged a gallon of castor oil to wash the taste out of her mouth afterwards.

Castor oil? Wouldn't just wash her mouth out...

Then again she also talks out of that so she probably would like it nice and flushed out.

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Castor oil? Wouldn't just wash her mouth out...

Then again she also talks out of that so she probably would like it nice and flushed out.

I meant Castrol :crylaugh:

12 hours ago, Chindie said:

I much prefer this picture.

0cee82bd-aa75-4ecd-a626-6227cf56aaeb.jpg

Because, rather like that photo of her looking disgusted at a child in a school, it shows how she's barely human. Have you ever seen such a cold, disdainful look on someone eating a chip? You could copy that look, the slight aggressive flaring the nostrils, the slight furrowing of the eyebrows for the monster in a horror movie, right before it struck. In fact...

giphy.gif

That is literally all I can think of.

She's got about as much interest in humanity as that thing as well.

Anti-Leftist-Internationalist-Excessive-Nuttery

Â