The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Just watched the Milliband take down of Mogg. We all have to check ourselves that this Tory ideological confidence is somehow wrong, they are so confident. But they are so bloody wrong too. It is an industrial scale victory for Labour come election time. They are simply mad. 

6 hours ago, Genie said:

Todays yougov email survey is a bit random. It’s all about Theresa May. If she ran for PM again would I support her. How did I rate her performance as PM back then. Has my opinion changed since she left the role etc.

Why?

Might have something to do with a bunch of leftie lawyers trying to get her done for misconduct in a public office for triggering Art50 without doing her due diligence.

14 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I certainly hope this Kwasi guy has some top advisors. I mean i doubt he's even qualified to be an accountant never mind chancellor of the country

There are probably very few people in the country who hold a more impressive list of qualifications. It's who is he and what he believes that makes him a massive wrong 'un, not his level of qualification. 

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I certainly hope this Kwasi guy has some top advisors. I mean i doubt he's even qualified to be an accountant never mind chancellor of the country

The evidence so far would suggest that he is entirely qualified and he knows exactly what he’s doing.

”What he’s doing” is madness, toxic and venal and in the best interests of his chums and and his chums alone. 

This will cause a sterling crisis and a debt crisis. This is the most insane thing any British Government has ever done. Absolutely insane.

International markets are selling the pound and it's hitting new a new lows. Were going to borrow masses of money to pay for tax cuts on the highest earners.

This is insane. None of the top earners actually want this given the price to pay is a collapse of international confidence in the UK and a looming debt and sterling crisis

This is absolutely insane

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

This will cause a sterling crisis and a debt crisis. This is the most insane thing any British Government has ever done. Absolutely insane.

International markets are selling the pound and it's hitting new a new lows. Were going to borrow masses of money to pay for tax cuts on the highest earners.

This is insane. None of the top earners actually want this given the price to pay is a collapse of international confidence in the UK and a looming debt and sterling crisis

Feels a lot like scorched earth, get it done while they have a small window of opportunity. 

Steal the candlesticks and carpets, strip the lead off the church roof and just abandon the place for somebody else to sort out.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

This is what conservative policy inevitably ends up with. I feel sorry for you Brits. 

All that tax being saved will be spent by businesses and the rich which will in turn fill the pockets of the poor, they won't just ferret it away in offshore havens and convoluted accountants acid trip fever dream schemes, no.

And because all the money will trickle down the money no longer going to institutions will be made up elsewhere by other taxes, and won't be left to crumble in a right wing rubble pile.

Â