The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I can tell you something shocking - the people who voted were 60, white, male, rich. They don't vote brown. Can you think of any other reason why TRUSS got in?

There are about half a dozen reasons that come ahead of "Sunak is of Indian heritage".

If it was that much of a deciding factor, what do you think caused the Tory party members of Richmond to make him their parliamentary candidate?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I can tell you something shocking - the people who voted were 60, white, male, rich. They don't vote brown. Can you think of any other reason why TRUSS got in?

Because she promised immediate tax cuts which benefit typical conservative voters.

• Like 1

Just now, ml1dch said:

I wouldn't know. But if they do, it also correlates with reality. 

Come the Fook off it - 60 year old white guys with cash in the bank - are 100% likely to be racist mofos - if you think otherwise then your judgement is seriously fooked. 

Just now, Jareth said:

Come the Fook off it - 60 year old white guys with cash in the bank - are 100% likely to be racist mofos - if you think otherwise then your judgement is seriously fooked. 

I expect some of them are. Probably even a lot of them. And there will be some people who voted for Truss for that reason.

It's still a long way down the list of reasons why she beat him. 

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

I expect some of them are. Probably even a lot of them. And there will be some people who voted for Truss for that reason.

It's still a long way down the list of reasons why she beat him. 

Your champion is a retard - yet Sunak didn't get in for good reasons. Come off it.  

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I suspect we have some 60 year old white guys with cash in the bank on VT. I doubt they’re all racists. 
I’m a 50 year old white guy with a modest amount of cash in the bank. How racist does that make me?

2 minutes ago, choffer said:

I suspect we have some 60 year old white guys with cash in the bank on VT. I doubt they’re all racists. 
I’m a 50 year old white guy with a modest amount of cash in the bank. How racist does that make me?

Are you a Tory member?

8 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Your champion is a retard - yet Sunak didn't get in for good reasons. Come off it.  

Who said they were good reasons? Truss got in for terrible reasons. They just weren't particularly racist ones. 

You nearly managed to find it - if you want to boil it down from half a dozen intertwining reasons to a banner headline, a bad person with terrible politics won because her electorate are mainly bad people with terrible politics. 

Not because a bunch of racist but otherwise sensible people preferred someone that they knew to be a political catastrophe over a man whose background is south Asian. 

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

Who said they were good reasons? Truss got in for terrible reasons. They just weren't particularly racist ones. 

You nearly managed to find it - if you want to boil it down from half a dozen intertwining reasons to a banner headline, a bad person with terrible politics won because her electorate are mainly bad people with terrible politics. 

Not because a bunch of racist but otherwise sensible people preferred someone that they knew to be a political catastrophe over a man whose background is south Asian. 

Tosh - there is a reason why 60 year old rich white guys are not the arbiters of racial equality. You are completely deluded. 

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Tosh - there is a reason why 60 year old rich white guys are not the arbiters of racial equality. You are completely deluded. 

You appear to ranting incoherently now and being rather unpleasant, so I think I'll leave you to it.

Â