The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

9 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I swear Bozza is only running to stop Sunak getting it - no other reason. 

Pretty sure he wants it, but how is going to answer to the criticism that he spent the whole summer sulking on holiday as the economy was heading towards meltdown?

Honestly think people are **** mad if they still rate this guy as a PM. **** insane. I'd take Sunak or Mordaunt if either of them will commit to an election in 2023.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

BBC News tonight had loads of voxpops of Tory voters banging on about wanting Boris back, because he's a character and He Got Brexit Done. 

I despair of this country. 

It was the BBC, in such matters it should be considered to be nothing but propaganda

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

BBC News tonight had loads of voxpops of Tory voters banging on about wanting Boris back, because he's a character and He Got Brexit Done. 

I despair of this country. 

Was listening to radio earlier and realised how much the media just play into the whole Boris myth.

Even the journos who clearly don't like him... can't resist talking about him. It gives him so much gravitas and charisma just by virtue of being the name everyone finds most interesting.

In reality, the man should be a laughing stock like Truss.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Was listening to radio earlier and realised how much the media just play into the whole Boris myth.

Even the journos who clearly don't like him... can't resist talking about him. It gives him so much gravitas and charisma just by virtue of being the name everyone finds most interesting.

He keeps them in work. Always plenty to report with Johnson in the picture

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

Sky could have shown any image of him when talking about him. Or chose not to show anything. 

They showed him walking with Zelensky through Ukraine. 

It worries me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Sky could have shown any image of him when talking about him. Or chose not to show anything. 

They showed him walking with Zelensky through Ukraine. 

It worries me.

Don't be worried. If they are stupid enough to make him PM again then bring it on. He will be a lamb to the slaughter and gone again within a couple of months putting the final nail in the Tories coffin and make a general election the only option. 

Unfortunately I don't think there are 100 Tory MP's stupid enough to back him. 

• Like 2

Â