The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

6 hours ago, HKP90 said:

I can only conclude that this government is deliberately trying to destroy the country. There is no other explanation for anything that has happened in the last 3 weeks. 

How does thst work with online pharmacists like pharmacy2u. Talk via live chat and they just dispense them. 

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

How does thst work with online pharmacists like pharmacy2u. Talk via live chat and they just dispense them. 

You think someone has thought this through? 

7 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Not without prescription presumably?

There are many prescribing pharmacists, suitably trained who could be used to alleviate the pressure on GPs, I'm not sure why it's such a bad idea.

30 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sue Ellen Braverman seems to be angling to be the next PM

She'd be worse than Truss,

Careful, mate, you'll find yourself on a gulag list with protest like that. 

Seriously though. How the hell did we knock on the door of fascism in under a month of Trussism?

12 hours ago, Genie said:

I was wondering, with the Tories being so far behind in the polls they may as well own up to the truth that Brexit was a disaster and the UK’s prosperity lies with Europe.

Have they got anything to lose by telling the truth? 

Had the same thought.

It could be a masterstroke, handing Labour the next election moving back to rejoining with the group of people who still blindly believe in Brexit then hating them forever. 

or allows Labour to rejoin and it be the instant improvement for Business and Economy that it would be.

Unfortunately they wont and neither party has the balls to say it let alone rejoin. 

It is still the elephant in the room with all of the foundations of the current Tory pary for nearly 7 years built on said massive elephant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

If they are just going to parachute in a new leader, reckon they could do worse than Sir Michael. 

TeamJiz just makes me think of a car park in Clent on Saturday night. Horrifying. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Sue Ellen Braverman seems to be angling to be the next PM

She'd be worse than Truss,

Imagine saying in 2015 that in the next 7 years, we'd have 5 PMs (almost certainly soon to be 6), and that Cameron was probably the best of the lot.

We're probably only a few months away from Fabricnt becoming chancellor.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Nicho said:

Had the same thought.

It could be a masterstroke, handing Labour the next election moving back to rejoining with the group of people who still blindly believe in Brexit then hating them forever. 

or allows Labour to rejoin and it be the instant improvement for Business and Economy that it would be.

Unfortunately they wont and neither party has the balls to say it let alone rejoin. 

It is still the elephant in the room with all of the foundations of the current Tory pary for nearly 7 years built on said massive elephant. 

It’s starting. 

• Like 2

"This was a private remark and personal anecdote in the course of a meeting about antibiotics.  She understands the importance of antimicrobial resistance, would encourage people not to share medicines and won't do so again in the future".

It is utterly baffling how these people get to run the our country. 

10 minutes ago, trekka said:

"This was a private remark and personal anecdote in the course of a meeting about antibiotics.  She understands the importance of antimicrobial resistance, would encourage people not to share medicines and won't do so again in the future".

It is utterly baffling how these people get to run the our country. 

It's just an unbelievable amount of corruption and incompetence. 

I've never been a die hard labour voter but I'm so desperate for this current party to get out of power ASAP. 

Â