The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

3 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Why not?

People voted in the guy that said this:

“And that brings me to the last and greatest group of male culprits. Most of these single mothers have had the common sense to detect that the modern British male is useless.

“If he is blue collar, he is likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless, and perhaps claiming to suffer from low self-esteem brought on by unemployment.

“If he is white collar, he is likely to be little better.”

Most people judged the book by it's cover. After reading a few pages and someone else reading it for you, we have found out the truth.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Most people judged the book by it's cover. After reading a few pages and someone else reading it for you, we have found out the truth.

When there are decades of evidence pointing to obvious and unsavoury truths about someone's character it's a bit lazy to not research it or, more realistically, wilfully ignore it.

Politics would be a very different playground if people were informed though and it's not like the Daily Mail printed any of it and told people it was bad, so they can hardly be expected to form an opinion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Labour is far from a guarantee of perfection. 

But better than this morally devoid, chaotic, shower of shitting shambles of a government we currently have? I’d say that’s as close to a guarantee as anything. 

At this point I think going back to a tribal society under the supervision of local chieftains and druids would be smoother than this 2 party nonsense we have at the moment.

Or The Democrat Whos Blasting Me In The Ass GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

MRW someone asks me who I'm going to vote for - GIF on Imgur

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Sadly labour is no guarantee of that

Yes thats the problem, I have no confidence in Labour  either although I will vote for them come the next election but there is no party now I feel connected with. 

Loving Jacob Rees Mogg saying he wouldn't serve under any other PM than Boris.

No Jacob, that would be you trying to tell yourself that it's actually your choice not to be in government, not the fact that every other politician despises you, you fetid high hat renaissance faire freak.

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 2

We did the Brexit referendum to heal divisions in the Tory party, yet here we are about to have the 4th Tory leader since 2016, with a heavily Eurosceptic block of Tories still hugely influential in who leads the country.

It's so **** infuriating.

Whoever gets the gig, for the love of McGrath please rebrand and never again utter the words ‘levelling up’.

It makes me cringe every time I hear someone say it, it’s like they asked a total retard to name that department.

Plus, the fact that it’s total and utter bollocks and the country is quite clearly regressing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Whoever gets the gig, for the love of McGrath please rebrand and never again utter the words ‘levelling up’.

It makes me cringe every time I hear someone say it, it’s like they asked a total retard to name that department.

Plus, the fact that it’s total and utter bollocks and the country is quite clearly regressing.

It pisses me off too.

Clearly money has been allocated to regions outside of the south east forever, but now when it happens it’s because of levelling up. Bull shit.

32 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Jesus Christ.... What is wrong with these people?

Worked so well for the other 2 PM who had him in the cabinet. Hope he makes Boris trade envoy to Rwanda.

He should just come out and say 'I'll do anything for the Boris loyalists votes'. Can't believe we have to endure another 6 weeks of this leadership nonsense 

Â