The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

14 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

It's because people can't stand the idea of people who need help getting more than the bare minimum level of support. 

You think in a jealous way? Ahmed from Syria gets put up at the local 3 star while i have to go to work?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

Really not sure what the problem is with this “refugees in hotels” thing.

I remember there was some noise around a hotel on the A38 in Bromsgrove near where I work because they’d decided to house asylum seekers. There were grammatically suspect leaflets put through peoples doors “informing” them and I remember seeing a video (might have even been posted on VT) of a far right bellend walking the corridors of the hotel knocking on doors telling the refugees to “enjoy their stay at my expense”. Pretty shameful stuff.

Really not sure what the upset is here. If the hotel had been fully booked out with “regular” guests it would be perfectly fine. The argument that “it’s not a hotel anymore” is kind of a crap as well. What’s the problem?

Exactly. If it was a successful hotel with a bright future it wouldn't be accepting housing refugees and Asylum seekers. Nobody is forcing them to do it.

In reality, hotels that are doing this are more than likely struggling and not particularly good hotels in the first place.

This gives those hotels and income and creates somewhere to house these people in need of accommodation.

It's only the NIMBY lot that really care

15 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Looking in here for the best up to date balanced chat about this ******* despicable political party is great, I learn so much. Interestingly, their diversion tactic of treating asylum seekers like shit has got this thread straight off the get the lying law breaking evil bastards out off bunters back for a while, evil bastards, **** with people like pieces of dirt. 

I live in a Tory area and come local elections they come around door knocking, I normally don't give them the time of day and politely say not interested, I might kidnap one of the bastards next time, rocket polishers.

The balance goes out of the thread as people who vote Tory cant defend the stuff they are doing, so its just a shit show of abuse against them (rightly so).

They will still vote anyway as they dont need to respond to scrutiny or criticism to justify their "choice". 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, choffer said:

I arrived home last night to find a bloke with a handful of leaflets trying to get access to the block of flats I live in. He asked if I’d let him in to distribute them. He showed me the leaflet and it was from our local Tory candidate. I told him I wasn’t interested. When he tried to push past me to get it, I proudly told him nobody else was interested* either and he had to do one. I think I might be antidemocratic but I’m kinda ok with it. 

* I may not have been as polite as I’ve made it sound here. 

Image result for FUNNY applause GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

I live in a Tory area and come local elections they come around door knocking, I normally don't give them the time of day and politely say not interested, I might kidnap one of the bastards next time, rocket polishers.

Me too, but I’ve resolved to engage them next time, take up as much of their time as possible, completely waste it, of course, as hell would freeze over before….etc.

That way they’re not down the street persuading some wavering half wit to vote for them.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, blandy said:

Me too, but I’ve resolved to engage them next time, take up as much of their time as possible, completely waste it, of course, as hell would freeze over before….etc.

That way they’re not down the street persuading some wavering half wit to vote for them.

Good shout, I'll do the same. I'll make sure to have some stale cake on standby too.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Don't tell me they've had a hand in Dyche's sacking too. 😂

If there’s any hope the hard core Cristian right wingers will have Dyche back in position by Sunday 

On 14/04/2022 at 18:46, foreveryoung said:

I'm not sure what the answer is, don' think it's this. But when our local 5 star hotel, (amongst many others) where my pal got married is now closed, full of asylum seekers, there is something seriously wrong.

care to share the name of the hotel? wouldn't mind checking out the tripadvisor reviews because it clearly wasn't performing very well

Â