Pre match thread

roonst83

Got to start with 3 man mid,Sanchez on coutinho,high tempo game don't give them any time. Grealish and Sinclair with ruddy start,then ayew and Gil on for Sinclair and ruddy. Having said that I think Gil should be starting instead of Sinclair, but scotty does come up with goals but does less in a game, tough one to call.

Had a chat with Tim and he agreed lol

• Like 2

Glad gabby isn't anywhere near the team

Dissapointed Ayew doesn't get to feature must be a kick in the balls for him considering how well he played against blues

I don't get the sinclair love in i really don't i wonder if he will actually turn up today

Really tim really gil was awsome against leicester you made a mistake bringing him off now you benched him you are a total idiot. Oh a lescott starting grow a set of balls ya complete tit.

Who would you bench for gil? if youre playing 3 in midfield with rudy at top, having gil and grealish in there is horrible for team balance. Plop may aswell just put cb's on half way line the whole game and squeeze us as there is not one player who can run behind. Becomes super easy to defend. (fwiw i hate sinclair, prefer him to gil or grealish if were playing rudy and 3mids)

It wasnt a mistake to take him off, he was injured

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

Hoped he would have gone with Ayew or Gil instead of Sinclair, and possibly Veretout instead of Westwood but at least there is no Bacuna or Gabby.

Lescott has a lot to prove today, one more game like his last and it's off to the glue factory

Edited by sne

Really tim really gil was awsome against leicester you made a mistake bringing him off now you benched him you are a total idiot. Oh a lescott starting grow a set of balls ya complete tit.

Who would you bench for gil? if youre playing 3 in midfield with rudy at top, having gil and grealish in there is horrible for team balance. Plop may aswell just put cb's on half way line the whole game and squeeze us as there is not one player who can run behind

sinclair