Sanchez

Gana

Veretout

Traore

Gil

Grealish

Sinclair

I want to see this team soooo bad. Damn injuries doing my nut

Aside from the extra man, that formation looks a bit narrow.

• Like 1

Do people think Ayew will start? Agree he looked good when he come on, but he played 1 half against a championship side. I know Liverpool aren't having the best of times at the moment but throwing him straight back in?

He looks like a confidence player, to me. When he signed, there were also reports that he's not unknown to sulk either!

I'd definitely start him, after his excellent 45 minutes mid-week. It could give him the boost to finally give us a performance in the Prem.

What I'd like: A tedious 1-0 win to us that results in lots of boos and Rodgers getting sacked.

What I expect: A tedious 1-0 win to Liverpool that results in muted applause and claims that it was the Liverpool supporters that won it.

I hope Rodgers never gets sacked, they might attract a decent manager if they do.

On to the game, its all about Sanchez/Gana today. Stop Coutiniho (sp?) And we win IMO.

2-1 win.

We can't really afford to lose this one, especially with the fixtures coming up, we need to get some 'surprise' points from somewhere, otherwise there's going to be too much pressure on certain games.

Yeah, I'd go with that. I see it as a must-not-lose when you take into account our last few league results, the upcoming fixtures and the state Liverpool are in. Along with Stoke, this is the most favourable of the next seven [league] fixtures and if we can't get anything from this one, it doesn't really bode well for the others.

I'd go:

------------------------Guzan--------------------------

Hutton--------Richards------Clark---------Amavi

-----------------------Westwood----------------------

---------Veretout---------------Gana----------------

Sinclair-------------------------------------Grealish

-----------------------Gestede------------------------

Although Ayew, Traore, Sanchez, Gil and Bacuna all have good chances of starting.

It's a long time since we it was this difficult to pick a Villa team.

Do people think Ayew will start? Agree he looked good when he come on, but he played 1 half against a championship side. I know Liverpool aren't having the best of times at the moment but throwing him straight back in?

He looks like a confidence player, to me. When he signed, there were also reports that he's not unknown to sulk either!

I'd definitely start him, after his excellent 45 minutes mid-week. It could give him the boost to finally give us a performance in the Prem.

After thinking he was useless last week I've just backed him to score the first goal. I'm not fickle, I've just changed my mind. ;)

Ayew first goal

Villa 2-1 win

80/l score cast.