Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Probably speaking with my heart rather than my head but I think we will some how stay up. There are three worse teams surely? 

Im going to put £100 on if can find odds better than 2-1

I'll offer you those odds. 

I can hardly recall 3 worse teams in the last 10 years, nevermind this season.

This is the relegation thread, not the 'Oh **** the inevitable has happened' thread.

I said 'if' we go down my topic was perfectly relevant to the thread if you are that positive about the situation why bother reading this thread?

This is the relegation thread, not the 'Oh **** the inevitable has happened' thread.

I said 'if' we go down my topic was perfectly relevant to the thread if you are that positive about the situation why bother reading this thread?

Bloody hell princess. Don't get your nickers in a twist.

It was clearly a joke.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Norwich winning. We are so screwed. I have to say, I've already accepted we're down this year, and I'm kinda looking forward to the Chsmpionship in a weird way. I know there's a lot of football to play yet, but I don't think we have the mentality to stay up. 

Norwich winning. We are so screwed. I have to say, I've already accepted we're down this year, and I'm kinda looking forward to the Chsmpionship in a weird way. I know there's a lot of football to play yet, but I don't think we have the mentality to stay up. 

That's how I feel,I think we will be stuck on 4 points until the Watford game and to be honest I don't think we have the beating of them either

Probably speaking with my heart rather than my head but I think we will some how stay up. There are three worse teams surely? 

Im going to put £100 on if can find odds better than 2-1

I'll offer you those odds. 

I can hardly recall 3 worse teams in the last 10 years, nevermind this season.

I don't think we are actually that bad. Take out the stupid individual errors, actually have a game plan and confidence and I think we will start to pick up points. I'm looking at Sunderland , Norwich and b'mouth as the three worse teams.

Last year I watched the spurs v hull game on the edge of my seat, living every kick. I did the same previously watching arsenal v wigan. I genuinely couldn't give a shit. It hasn't bothered me one bit that norwich have won. 

Sunderland 1-0 down.

But, Norwich are now winning.

I really do despise Sherwood.

we can't blame Sherwood for this mess. Its been coming for years and as far I'm concerned the ultimate blame rests at the owners and nobody else. If there was ever an owner of a club that deserves relegation for the way the club has been run it is Randy Lerner. 

• Like 3

Jesus Christ, so Norwich scraped a 1-0 win, lets all give up then is it? I hope the players don't have this mindset. What a ridiculous reaction.

• Like 3

Sunderland 1-0 down.

But, Norwich are now winning.

I really do despise Sherwood.

we can't blame Sherwood for this mess. Its been coming for years and as far I'm concerned the ultimate blame rests at the owners and nobody else. If there was ever an owner of a club that deserves relegation for the way the club has been run it is Randy Lerner. 

Sherwood takes some blame but yes it has been coming for years thanks to the owner.

6pts from safety and thats just Newcastle. If they go on a run then we have to catch up 8 pts on Norwich. We simply cannot afford to loose to Man City and Everton. If we do the gap could be double figures.

Edited by PaulC

Jesus Christ, so Norwich scraped a 1-0 win, lets all give up then is it? I hope the players don't have this mindset. What a ridiculous reaction.

It's not a reaction to Norwich winning, as I said, I don't think our players have the mentality to stay up. I'm not saying we should give up did I? Jesus.... I just said I personally am not bothered.  

• Like 1

Â