Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Lolz

Was eames the only one ?

No, of course not. I said something similar myself, however as a fellow off topic poster I knew (hoped) Eames would take it as a light hearted ribbing. I certainly wasn't trying to highlight him for ridicule and apologies if that's how it came across.

9 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Leicester are dangerous on the counter. For that I might play 5 at the back.

Although weve done good against Palace who are the same. They have Mahrez who ripped us before.

A decent man marking job on Mahrez (like Sanchez did in the last game before he went off and the game turned) might make all the difference. 

Leicester are dangerous on the counter. For that I might play 5 at the back.

Although weve done good against Palace who are the same. They have Mahrez who ripped us before.

A decent man marking job on Mahrez (like Sanchez did in the last game before he went off and the game turned) might make all the difference. 

Yes but remember Sanchez is the worst player to ever wear the shirt (according to some).

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Duck said:

In whatever way you look at it, this has actually summed our season up beautifully. 

image.jpeg

Out of the thousand of PR mistakes this club has made in the past years this is the winner. "You know we actually are a big club, honest!" Sinclair looks extra punchable there as well, even more so than usual.

It's depressing looking at that image.. Could we have made it any worse? The big club message is embarrassing not even factoring in Delph and Benteke no longer play for us. Clark is a back up player now, Grealish has been dropped, Gabby has been dropped and Sinclair has been dropped.. So the players the club clearly saw as our "big" name players don't even play for us all that much anymore.. Such a terrible image.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Daweii said:

It's depressing looking at that image.. Could we have made it any worse? The big club message is embarrassing not even factoring in Delph and Benteke no longer play for us. Clark is a back up player now, Grealish has been dropped, Gabby has been dropped and Sinclair has been dropped.. So the players the club clearly saw as our "big" name players don't even play for us all that much anymore.. Such a terrible image.

Obviously it's terrible. But to be fair, it was before released before we signed 13 players. So slightly more reasonable that our key players now aren't the ones on that image.

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

If results go our way today and we win we will be 5 points from safety. Get a couple of loan players in next week on the back of it and hope returns. 

"If" being the key words of all key words.

Sunderland's next 5 are Bournemouth at home, Man. City at home, Liverpool away, Man. United at home and West Ham away....Bournemouth is looking a must win for them out of those fixtures, can't see a huge amount from the other games e.g. West Ham will be desperate to beat Big Sam, they'll probably get something at home to Man. United given how dismal they are.

Would leave them with 22 points from I think 10 games left.

Would be very disappointed if we're not in touch with them by that stage.

Â