Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Guys.

Watford were only 16 points before they played us.

They won and build confidence. Now they are on 28 !

Had they lost they mightve be a relegation rivals.

Same goes with Bournmouth, three wins on bounce, and look where they are.

I know three would be hard. But two and a draw in our next 3 would change our shape.

For me just lets try to fight and try to catch Sunderland.just being 19th would give us much confidence to build on.

• Like 2

Guys.

Watford were only 16 points before they played us.

They won and build confidence. Now they are on 28 !

Had they lost they mightve be a relegation rivals.

Same goes with Bournmouth, three wins on bounce, and look where they are.

I know three would be hard. But two and a draw in our next 3 would change our shape.

For me just lets try to fight and try to catch Sunderland.just being 19th would give us much confidence to build on.

A good way of looking at it. Hunt down Sunderland first, that is doable given we play them next week.

We just need to win ONE bloody game at this stage!

Not sure whether or not to admire those that still have hope or do not see we are already down. In many respects it could be that when we are formally confirmed as down, around March time, then because you still retain the hope it will be a greater loss to bear than those of us who know we are down already.

i dreamt last night we are playing Wimbledon at home to a crowd of 12000, it was 0-0 on about 86 minutes and we had a throw in by the corner flag by the trinity / north stand corner. Remi Garde got two girls wearing parkhas from the crowd to come and take the throw ins! 

Not sure whether or not to admire those that still have hope or do not see we are already down. In many respects it could be that when we are formally confirmed as down, around March time, then because you still retain the hope it will be a greater loss to bear than those of us who know we are down already.

i dreamt last night we are playing Wimbledon at home to a crowd of 12000, it was 0-0 on about 86 minutes and we had a throw in by the corner flag by the trinity / north stand corner. Remi Garde got two girls wearing parkhas from the crowd to come and take the throw ins! 

We're LITERALLY not down.

Merry Christmas!

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

We're LITERALLY not down.

Merry Christmas!

Not formally Dave but in my opinion I think we are as good as relegated,. Just waiting now to get t the mathematical stage

I agree with Richard I am afraid! Nothing personal against anyone who wants to believe that we will stay up, but I think your going to find relegation more difficult when it happens...

I don't believe we WILL stay up, only that we can. I'm OK if we go down, but what's the point of football without hope?

If my hopes are dashed I'll survive. I'm a Villa fan!

• Like 1

I still have my hopes for survival eventhough I know it will be more or less impossible with the squad we currently have. Thing is, I feel worn down from years of abhorrent managment of the club, on and off the pitch, so us going down isn't going to be that much of a deal. Relegations is something that I think most of us have seen coming over the last couple of years with the constant selling of our good players and continously poor managment choices(remi not included).

I would be more upset if we had a implosion similar to chelsea, to see us get relegated after a good season when we have made a turn would be so much worse as then we would have been expecting more then we have this season. The situation were in now has been inevitable with the choices that has been made at the club.

This season I thought we would end up somewhere between 14th to 17th place, our squad should be able to perform on that level even if the shower of shit they have shown so far leaves us deserving of our current perdicament, I still have a glimmer of hope of them managing to achieve something better than 18th place, postponing the relegation atleast one more year would be nice as we could perhaps turn things around over the summer.. Remi gives me a little bit of faith, atleast compared to the other managers we have had lately,

Edited by tomaspg
  • Like 1

Â