Refugee crisis

StefanAVFC

Even then you're saying 15% of Muslims are 'fundamentalists/fanatics/supremacists' which is wrong too.

Well your figures of 800,000-1,500,000 immigrants into the country by the end of the year are way off.

Net migration for the end of last year was 330,000.

The UK's population in the middle of 2014 was 64.6m.

Immigration into the UK has fallen every year since 2011.

Now what?

REMOVED AND BANNED

/Britain First

• Like 1

Well your figures of 800,000-1,500,000 immigrants into the country by the end of the year are way off.

Now what?

I think it should've been clear that I meant europe as a whole, as I am not from UK, and based on what we've seen in last week or two is that they gather and move in big groups, so I was trying to say that the logistics of handling so much bigger groups is gonna be so much harder when they move to the train stations or walk through roads.

You don't think that'd be a problem? As I said, we can't possibly know who or from where they all are, so EU and european states needs to find a way to keep it organized and process them so those who needs the help most can be prioritized.

Is there a statistic out there that says most middle Eastern families are made up of 5 people? Or is that number used to vastly enlarge the number of potential future migrants for effect?

From wikipedia: "Globally, Muslims have the highest fertility rate, an average of 3.1 children per woman – well above replacement level (2.1), the minimum typically needed to maintain a stable population.", so if the family has the husband, wife, three kids, it's them family of five on average.

Now what?

I think it should've been clear that I meant europe as a whole, as I am not from UK, and based on what we've seen in last week or two is that they gather and move in big groups, so I was trying to say that the logistics of handling so much bigger groups is gonna be so much harder when they move to the train stations or walk through roads.

You don't think that'd be a problem? As I said, we can't possibly know who or from where they all are, so EU and european states needs to find a way to keep it organized and process them so those who needs the help most can be prioritized.

Is there a statistic out there that says most middle Eastern families are made up of 5 people? Or is that number used to vastly enlarge the number of potential future migrants for effect?

From wikipedia: "Globally, Muslims have the highest fertility rate, an average of 3.1 children per woman – well above replacement level (2.1), the minimum typically needed to maintain a stable population.", so if the family has the husband, wife, three kids, it's them family of five on average.

Cheers for that. It's actually taken from quite an interesting study about the Future of World Religion. Worth a read if anyone has the time.

Edited by sexbelowsound

That statistic is fairly meaningless. Some Muslim countries/communities have extremely high birthrates, but they aren't necessarily the same ones that are travelling. In any case, it's pretty rare for families of five to travel that far. People elsewhere in the thread, including Jarpie himself, have been highlighting the high proportion of males. Young men are more likely to take the risk of the journey. 

Muslim countries will not take any refugees as they are from a different culture as there are also Christians in amongst them.  I also think that Germany will rue the day when they let all of them in.  For evidence check the Scandinavian countries and the problems they have including the rape statistics, ghetto's and general crime/drug wars.  It is fact that Malmo's Jews get attacked regularly as do the Jews in Copenhagen.  The Australian Prime Minister has the correct idea in relation to immigrants from the Middle East.  In the end they will turn whatever country they settle into the country they ran away from.  For instance how many of those male immigrants are ISIS members, paedophiles, drug lords, ect.  They also get rid of their identification as well.  We will reap what we sow.

• Like 3

Muslim countries will not take any refugees as they are from a different culture as there are also Christians in amongst them.  I also think that Germany will rue the day when they let all of them in.  For evidence check the Scandinavian countries and the problems they have including the rape statistics, ghetto's and general crime/drug wars.  It is fact that Malmo's Jews get attacked regularly as do the Jews in Copenhagen.  The Australian Prime Minister has the correct idea in relation to immigrants from the Middle East.  In the end they will turn whatever country they settle into the country they ran away from.  For instance how many of those male immigrants are ISIS members, paedophiles, drug lords, ect.  They also get rid of their identification as well.  We will reap what we sow.

:blink:

You mean like how the UK has now turned into Pakistan? It's a disgrace!

• Like 2

Lets see some evidence then.

Looks like scaremongering based on racial profiling to me.

The medium to long term solution is to make their country as stable as it once was so that they can go back home like I am sure the majority want to. 

If EU, european states and NATO would really want to help Syrians and other middle-easterns in long term they'd form a big coalition between all the states and NATO and go to fight the ISIS full on, which is probably the biggest threat to the people in middle-east and future military threat for the europe unless they're dealt with. Air strikes can be useful but if the western nations would really want to make a difference, they'd go with the ground troops...The finnish media has always been saying that finnish army is one of the best in the world, according to the experts, so I'd say lets put our "worlds best army" to the test.

That statistic is fairly meaningless. Some Muslim countries/communities have extremely high birthrates, but they aren't necessarily the same ones that are travelling. In any case, it's pretty rare for families of five to travel that far. People elsewhere in the thread, including Jarpie himself, have been highlighting the high proportion of males. Young men are more likely to take the risk of the journey. 

This is what gets me, the media and politicians keeps spouting how the refugees needs our help and how those are against taking them in are racist neo-nazis, but actually vast majority of the people coming are (physically) healthy looking young men (according to the UN), instead of the people who are in need of the most help and aid (sick, elderly, women and children), but they are turning blind eye toward them and not going there and bringing them in, so I call them what they are: hypocrites.

I've always thought, and I what I'll probably always think: Help first those who are in need of the most help.

I have very cynical realistic view of the media and the politicians/politics, I've been following how the media works and how the real newsmedia has changed in the past 30 years, and even the traditionally decent news outlets, like finnish YLE, who is public broadcasting company, like BBC, has succumbed to the clickbaiting and trying to get audience by sensationalist headlines and articles, and this refugee situation is just another event which they are using to promote "human interest stories" to desperately cling on the audience as there's so much more competition for the different media outlets, so they are trying to out-do each other in the hope that they'd get the clicks, and when people calls them out with the statistics that most of the people migrating are young men, they double-down, as they can't bring themselves to admit that they *gasp* might be wrong or that people coming in here might not be those who are most in the need of the help. Anything to keep narrative alive about the poor down-trodden helpless people and appearances of the infallible news media alive.

Lets see some evidence then.

Looks like scaremongering based on racial profiling to me.

Just look on You tube, Live Leak, RT, Jihad Watch.  It is obviously not politically correct to say anything at all really.  Free speech is now Freedom not to speak!  Just a little observation the vast majority of these immigrants cannot read or write and who is going to pay for their accommodation, food and other benefits?  Oh and don't forget most males in the Middle East smoke so we should be prepared for these people to put a strain on the NHS and also ignore non smoking policies.  They also come from a completely different culture where women have no rights at all.  They also live by different codes such as Sharia Law, blood libels and Female Mutilation.  Not to be forgotten is the inevitable income tax rises that will have to come into effect to pay for it all.  Oh and just a thought as we are supposed to live in a democracy why are we the people not asked if we agree to this mass immigration?

Best you tell Lebanon your theory on muslim countries not taking refugees, they clearly didn't get the memo.

There will undoubtedly be all manner of criminals and broken people in the mass of refugees, they are not 100% saints, they are people from a war zone. I believe even some non-muslim whities from northern europe can be criminals as well, though obviously I'd rather be raped by a whitey than a blacky. Smaller penis.

If you believe a million Syrians can turn 500 million europeans into creamy coloured muslim drug addicts, well, you don't have a very high opinion of europe do you.

Other than that mate, top post.

If you research Lebanon properly you will see that they actually did not want the refugees in the first place as its already a melting pot just like the rest of the Middle East and that includes people of any religious faith.

• Like 1

With all due respect I think your fear of Muslims is typical of isolated predominantly white communities, who lack the mundane everyday interaction with Muslims which most city dwellers are used to.

Therefore your perception of them is overwhelmingly determined by your exposure to the negative stories in the media.

Muslims really are remarkably like everyone else, even if their domestic arrangements and religious sensibilities might be slightly different, which we accept and respect, just like we would Welsh speakers.

It's a multicultural thing, innit!

Â