Refugee crisis

StefanAVFC

Muslim countries will not take any refugees as they are from a different culture as there are also Christians in amongst them.  I also think that Germany will rue the day when they let all of them in.  For evidence check the Scandinavian countries and the problems they have including the rape statistics, ghetto's and general crime/drug wars.  It is fact that Malmo's Jews get attacked regularly as do the Jews in Copenhagen.  The Australian Prime Minister has the correct idea in relation to immigrants from the Middle East.  In the end they will turn whatever country they settle into the country they ran away from.  For instance how many of those male immigrants are ISIS members, paedophiles, drug lords, ect.  They also get rid of their identification as well.  We will reap what we sow.

With all due respect I think your fear of Muslims is typical of isolated predominantly white communities, who lack the mundane everyday interaction with Muslims which most city dwellers are used to.

Therefore your perception of them is overwhelmingly determined by your exposure to the negative stories in the media.

Muslims really are remarkably like everyone else, even if their domestic arrangements and religious sensibilities might be slightly different, which we accept and respect, just like we would Welsh speakers.

It's a multicultural thing, innit!

I also respect your opinion.

Also why is that as an English Jew i cannot wear my Kippah (skull cap), in public as i'm told that i make myself a target and its offensive to Muslims.  This is England not Jerusalem!!!

I'm doubly confused now, firstly, who has told you you cannot wear a hat? Secondly, are you in England or Treorchy?

• Like 1

Muslim countries will not take any refugees as they are from a different culture as there are also Christians in amongst them.  I also think that Germany will rue the day when they let all of them in.  For evidence check the Scandinavian countries and the problems they have including the rape statistics, ghetto's and general crime/drug wars.  It is fact that Malmo's Jews get attacked regularly as do the Jews in Copenhagen.  The Australian Prime Minister has the correct idea in relation to immigrants from the Middle East.  In the end they will turn whatever country they settle into the country they ran away from.  For instance how many of those male immigrants are ISIS members, paedophiles, drug lords, ect.  They also get rid of their identification as well.  We will reap what we sow.

Lets see some evidence then.

Looks like scaremongering based on racial profiling to me.

Just look on You tube, Live Leak, RT, Jihad Watch.  It is obviously not politically correct to say anything at all really.  Free speech is now Freedom not to speak!  Just a little observation the vast majority of these immigrants cannot read or write and who is going to pay for their accommodation, food and other benefits?  Oh and don't forget most males in the Middle East smoke so we should be prepared for these people to put a strain on the NHS and also ignore non smoking policies.  They also come from a completely different culture where women have no rights at all.  They also live by different codes such as Sharia Law, blood libels and Female Mutilation.  Not to be forgotten is the inevitable income tax rises that will have to come into effect to pay for it all.  Oh and just a thought as we are supposed to live in a democracy why are we the people not asked if we agree to this mass immigration?

Wow. This is the most generalising post I've ever read. I'm amazed how many generalisations of these refugees you've managed to fit into one post, impressed even.

Bravo.

i dont blame them for trying to get away to a better life but how the hell do we know who we are letting in? for all we know we could be letting thousands of terrorists in to join the other thousands of terrorists we already have. im not saying dont let anyone in even though we have more than enough hear already but we have got to be cautious. personally i think in the long term they will not want to go home and will add fire to a huge problem we already have, year after year i get more concerned with the muslim faith and imo rightly so. ive not been fortunate enough or unfortunate enough to have mingled with the muslim community or live amonst them so maybe my view is distorted but i just see what i see and believe me i really wish i could see things differently. for the record i think we should take our share of people but remember we are a small country which is very populated.

The Lebanon issue is an interesting one. Part of the reason so many are now leaving those camps is the hostility of the locals towards them, but when 20-25% of the total population are Syrian refugees that's going to cause some tension.

The Lebanon issue is an interesting one. Part of the reason so many are now leaving those camps is the hostility of the locals towards them, but when 20-25% of the total population are Syrian refugees that's going to cause some tension.

Yeah, it's a hell of a proportion. It's the sort of number that could stop a state being viable, the equivalent of 16 million French turning up here. I know Tony for one would struggle with that sort of number.;)

What's Syrian food like? Can we expect the local takeaway street to have any new smells and flavours in a couple of years time?

i dont blame them for trying to get away to a better life but how the hell do we know who we are letting in? for all we know we could be letting thousands of terrorists in to join the other thousands of terrorists we already have. im not saying dont let anyone in even though we have more than enough hear already but we have got to be cautious. personally i think in the long term they will not want to go home and will add fire to a huge problem we already have, year after year i get more concerned with the muslim faith and imo rightly so. ive not been fortunate enough or unfortunate enough to have mingled with the muslim community or live amonst them so maybe my view is distorted but i just see what i see and believe me i really wish i could see things differently. for the record i think we should take our share of people but remember we are a small country which is very populated.

To be fair Ruge, this is a massively contradictory sentence.

Terrorists terrorists everywhere... O my god, the humanity. 

They hate us for our freedoms! and our drug/crime free utopian society, blaxtards!

Clearly what's required is to bomb the bejesus out of that wretched country and then we can bus them all back or something something. Wow, this neocon thought process is rather draining, hookers & blow for dinner tonight!

To be fair Ruge, this is a massively contradictory sentence.

granted my view has been from news papers,tv etc etc but come on there is a huge problem with islam at the moment and i dont need to live in a muslim community to know that. 

Terrorists terrorists everywhere... O my god, the humanity. 

They hate us for our freedoms! and our drug/crime free utopian society, blaxtards!

Clearly what's required is to bomb the bejesus out of that wretched country and then we can bus them all back or something something. Wow, this neocon thought process is rather draining, hookers & blow for dinner tonight!

im clearly wrong then, stupid me. as for bombing them no im not for that at all, well yes if there is only people who believe in that warped shit there but come on we have a huge problem with islamic terrorism worldwide.

Think of some of the lads you grew up with, and some of the things you told us they went on to do. Drug addiction, GBH, didn't one of them even kill someone? None of them ever visited a mosque.

I don't buy the terrorist line either. The Irish have still killed more innocents on the mainland than Muslims have. The last (and only) Muslim attack of major significance was ten years ago. Granted it was a big one, but sit and have a beer with family members of anyone killed in the bombing of the Rotunda and see if they feel it was any more significant.

Also why is that as an English Jew i cannot wear my Kippah (skull cap), in public as i'm told that i make myself a target and its offensive to Muslims.  This is England not Jerusalem!!!

ah that explains the xenophobic  views of muslims

but this is England , not Israel so we don't build walls to keep Muslims out and try and eliminate them through hafrada

from observations I'm not sure the Kippah antidote is even true if I'm honest ..it's probably up there with they are going to force us all to eat halal meat at subway

Lets see some evidence then.

Looks like scaremongering based on racial profiling to me.

Just look on You tube, Live Leak, RT, Jihad Watch.  It is obviously not politically correct to say anything at all really.  Free speech is now Freedom not to speak!  Just a little observation the vast majority of these immigrants cannot read or write and who is going to pay for their accommodation, food and other benefits?  Oh and don't forget most males in the Middle East smoke so we should be prepared for these people to put a strain on the NHS and also ignore non smoking policies.  They also come from a completely different culture where women have no rights at all.  They also live by different codes such as Sharia Law, blood libels and Female Mutilation.  Not to be forgotten is the inevitable income tax rises that will have to come into effect to pay for it all.  Oh and just a thought as we are supposed to live in a democracy why are we the people not asked if we agree to this mass immigration?

This sort of comment is hilarious. We've been having a national debate about immigration for ages, it's been top of the news for a week or more and looks destined to stay there, and during that time I've heard every view expressed from 'let them all in' to 'let's stop immigration entirely' and everything in-between. Yet here you are telling me you've been forbidden from saying anything. Immigration must be the noisiest forbidden conversation in human history. 

• Like 4

What's Syrian food like? Can we expect the local takeaway street to have any new smells and flavours in a couple of years time?

I hear it tastes like Chicken.

• Like 2

"Rugeley Villa" - "clearly wrong then, stupid me. as for bombing them no im not for that at all, well yes if there is only people who believe in that warped shit there but come on we have a huge problem with islamic terrorism worldwide."

Nope. Just misinformed.

The media are so complicit in the workings of the world. They protect the interests of billionaires by manipulating ordinary people. Turning us against each other.

They want you to believe Muslims are bad. It helps justify invading oil-rich countries under the guise of doing the right thing.

A good example of media manipulation is how The Sun and New York Times have printed a high amount of articles that are pro-fracking in the face of evidence that it's actually a bad thing.

Rupert Murdoch owns both newspapers. Rupert Murdoch is a major shareholder in a fracking company. Coincidence?

Don't just eat what the media feed you. Question why they want you to swallow it.

• Like 2

Â