Refugee crisis

StefanAVFC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJQ1a0Cmsk4

Safe in germany but still not very happy, i wonder why, no halal food?

Given that Turkish is the largest ethnic minority in Germany I'd suggest it's unlikely there's a lack of halal meat.

Ill-informed racial stereotyping FTL :(

Oh iam so very sorry, i just have personal experince of muslims in my home town of Malmo behaving just like that or even worse when not getting halal food.

So dont come here with your stupid racist allegations.

You living in Malmo has nothing to do with your ill-informed racist profiling.

Can you explain to me what is racist about my post ?

The real shit will hit the fan when Europe's money finally runs out (not long now). No one will want to come here then anyway.

It smells a bit like the last days of Rome where sportsmen were paid astronomical fees and chefs became celebs as all the Goths, Vandals etc. descended - just to keep the plebs entertained.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaius_Appuleius_Diocles

Run out of money????? That's patently silly given the enormous wealth in Europe.

That nations are racking up some crazy debts matters not a jot as this has been happening since the beginning of the nation state as a construct, and was happening with the little kingdoms before that too. Bankruptcy solves these things and we move on... of course we have the benefit of our benevolent banking overlords printing cash nowadays and engaging in all sorts of rule writing and changing, so who knows what will happen.

Question: If I give you control of the game and the ability to (re)write the rules as required, would you be able to keep the ball rolling (or get us a home win against manure)?

I'm actually having to explain this to you.

You're profiling a group of people who look Muslim because of their skin colour (see: race) based on your own personal experiences.

Ergo: Racist.

I see lots of ill informed and Britain First style guff on my feed.  I usually just tut, pity the person and move on.  Maybe I should start deleting as 9/10 times there not actually people I talk to, people from school etc.

• Like 3

I see lots of ill informed and Britain First style guff on my feed.  I usually just tut, pity the person and move on.  Maybe I should start deleting as 9/10 times there not actually people I talk to, people from school etc.

About 95% of people I've ever been friends with on facebook I've either deleted or "ignored".

I couldn't use facebook if you couldn't do that.

I need to start doing this too.

I tend to stay away from contentional political subjects but I'll throw in my two cents. My problem with taking in all of these people is that first of all, they are gonna cost fortunes to process, settle, fed etc, especially looking at my own country who's national debt has doubled since 2008, and the amount of debt we're taking per year keeps just increasing so there's no end in sight, and the state has to make drastic cuts to welfare system, education, healthcare, taking care of the old people and so on.

If people think we're getting many now and it's gonna be chaotic to process them, doing background checks, interviews, keeping track of them, getting places for them to stay etc, just wait for next spring when we're gonna get many times more at once, and in the worst case scenario, the number of them arriving per week (or month) could even be ten times of what we're getting now.

Can you imagine how **** hard it's gonna be to process them all? Uncontrolled intake of migrants and refugees is IMO recipe for disaster as it's not just the refugees we're getting, we're gonna get the criminals and the like who are coming to europe looking for easier living, than actual people in need. Sure, some of them are leaving the middle-east because they want to leave the oppressive and tyrannical culture/society, and/or ISIS, and come to open and democractic society/culture, but there are gonna be many fanatics or other people who will not live by our laws, norms and doesn't tolerate the other way of living than their own.

There are going to be more unscrupulous people going to the people smuggling business who don't care about the safety of the people they are smuggling, and more people who are even more desperate to get to the "promised land" away from the middle-east.

Europeans should prioritize taking in the elderly, sick, women, children and families, but even according to UN, 75% of the people coming in are men, oh and I know people are gonna say "But it's easier for them to come than bring their families" to which I want to reply with, how do they plan to bring in their wifes, elderly, children etc if they're already in here and are not there to help them with their trek from the middle east to europe?

If we're getting up to, what 800 000-1 000 000 people by the end of the year as some predictions say, and 75% of them are men, as they've been so far according to the UN and let's say half of them have families, and they all manage to bring their families to europe, it's gonna be 1,5 million people if the average size of their families is 5 people, on top of the 800 000.

In every huge situation or issue you should always prepare for the worst-case scenario and think rationally instead of rushing into it without actual planning and wishing for the best. There gotta be better way than this to deal with this situation.

I don't say that europe should just close the borders, but I think better plan would be to gather them in camps around the borders of europe (or countries) and process them there, prioritizing those who needs the most help. Edit: And no, I'm not meaning internment camps or concentration camps, I think you can build very humane camps for them and provide them with good enough healthcare etc without the camps being inhumane.

And last, let me ask you people question who will undoubetly call me racist or hate-monger, if same thing what has happened in Syria, would happen in a country like...say...Romania, Czech, Bulgaria, Hungary or other eastern european states and you'd suddenly start to get 300 000 - 400 000 refugees, and they'd be from the areas which are very known for having a lot of fundamentalist christian neo-nazis, would you invite them all in if 75% of them would be men with good chance of, say, 15% being neo-nazis? That's something like 20 000 - 30 000 white supremacists all across europe.

Edited by Jarpie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJQ1a0Cmsk4

Safe in germany but still not very happy, i wonder why, no halal food?

What, exactly, is your point? 

You dont get it do you ?

People fleeing from war, Germany welcomes them in and they behave like this?

Are we supposed to be surprised when people from a war zone get a little tense and occassionally fight eachother (btw!) in a crowded, makeshift camp? Is this supposed to make them in any less need of refuge? 

• Like 1

Had a browse of "Britain First" earlier.

Jesus. That's a whole other level of dickhead that posts on their page

And they delete and block any comments that aren't in favour of their views.

It's fascism and it's scary.

@Jarpie Not a chance 15% of Muslims are terrorists ffs

Edited by StefanAVFC

I tend to hate both (far) left and (far) right for the same reason: in my experience they are both the same shit in different rhetoric, the more you move toward the extreme in either direction, the more the both move toward the authoritarian and totalitarian ideologies: Different sides of the same coin.

If same thing what has happened in Syria, would happen in a country like...say...Romania, Czech, Bulgaria, Hungary or other eastern european states and you'd suddenly start to get 300 000 - 400 000 refugees, and they'd be from the areas which are very known for having a lot of fundamentalist christian neo-nazis, would you invite them all in if 75% of them would be men with good chance of, say, 15% being neo-nazis? That's something like 20 000 - 30 000 white supremacists all across europe.

Nah. A few of them MIGHT not be very nice people. So **** 'em all.

• Like 1

@Jarpie Not a chance 15% of Muslims are terrorists ffs

By my calculations that means there's approximately 240 million Muslim terrorists in the world.

We're doomed!

Edit: The quotes aren't very good on the new site. I'm quoting Stefan, not myself!

Edited by Stevo985

I tend to hate both (far) left and (far) right for the same reason: in my experience they are both the same shit in different rhetoric, the more you move toward the extreme in either direction, the more the both move toward the authoritarian and totalitarian ideologies: Different sides of the same coin.

Don't see the far left with 800,000 people liking a Facebook hate group then censoring the comments though.

Oh ffs, I didn't say 15% are terrorists, I said fundamentalists/fanatics/supremacists, and as much as I hate neo-nazis and other extreme right wingers, I don't think all of them are terrorists, as I don't think all of the muslim fundamentalists/fanatics are terrorists.

Don't see the far left with 800,000 people liking a Facebook hate group then censoring the comments though.

I've seen high profile member of the finnish left party saying in finnish television discussion program that violence from radical left is acceptable because it has different target than the radical right wing neo-nazis, and I've seen finnish left(ist) newspapers/-sites deleting comments/comment sections where the posters have been completely civilized but having conservative and/or (but not necessarely) anti-immigration opinions or being critical of the immigration policies.

Oh ffs, I didn't say 15% are terrorists, I said fundamentalists/fanatics/supremacists, and as much as I hate neo-nazis and other extreme right wingers, I don't think all of them are terrorists, as I don't think all of the muslim fundamentalists/fanatics are terrorists.

I've seen high profile member of the finnish left party saying in finnish television discussion program that violence from radical left is acceptable because it has different target than the radical right wing neo-nazis, and I've seen finnish left(ist) newspapers/-sites deleting comments/comment sections where the posters have been completely civilized but having conservative and/or (but not necessarely) anti-immigration opinions or being critical of the immigration policies.

Would you like a shovel? 

• Like 1

Well your figures of 800,000-1,500,000 immigrants into the country by the end of the year are way off.

Net migration for the end of last year was 330,000.

The UK's population in the middle of 2014 was 64.6m.

Immigration into the UK has fallen every year since 2011.

Now what?

Would you like a shovel? 

Why? Because I think that left can be as retarded as the right?

Â