Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

Think this will be announced tomorrow or the next day. They have started printing his name on the back of shirts at the Villa shop with the number 10.

How do you know this?

At the request of fans or just printing them ready?

Getting them ready, started doing it today. A friend works there.

Why? Who the f*** would want a Villa shirt with the name of a loan player on it?

Unless it's a permanent deal.....noooooooo!!!

I just know that any deal we do with spurs that were going to get the shit end of the stick we are dealing with levy after all does nobody remember the Jenas loan

no but I remember the Erik Lamela and Soldado deals

I just know that any deal we do with spurs that were going to get the shit end of the stick we are dealing with levy after all does nobody remember the Jenas loan

Wasn't really Levy's fault Jenas got an injury that put him out for the entire loan.

Edited by Genie

It looks like this is his least favourite move, but most likely to occur. So who really wants an unmotivated Abebayor who would rather still be in London? No thanks.

Come on dude. It almost sounds you written the guy off before he signed based on a conclusion you've just made up yourself!

At what point would you give up and move on?

Depends on the cause of the delay.

I've said previously Inwouldn't be surprised if this was done late in the window and it's possible the seeming delay now is down to the club rather than the player or negotiations with Spurs.

For instance we might see other deals as being priority because there is competition, we might be waiting to shift some players before adding more or we might be looking at other options as we did when we backed off Praet to go for Veretout.

I'm not sure why there seems to be a growing sense that the player is at fault for not having signed yet, I mean he may well be but we've nothing really to suggest that and there are lots of other plausible explanations including but not limited to those above.

It looks like this is his least favourite move, but most likely to occur. So who really wants an unmotivated Abebayor who would rather still be in London? No thanks.

Why on earth do people just make up a load of bollocks as if it's some sort of fact?

Why on earth do people just make up a load of bollocks as if it's some sort of fact?

Well I just asked Rachel Riley that while she was putting her clothes back on and she said it's because some people are word removeds 

• Like 2

Well I just asked Rachel Riley that while she was putting her clothes back on and she said it's because some people are word removeds 

giphy.gif