Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

What I really hate about footballers is when they turn up to medicals in normal clothes. They are professionals participating in a process that is part of a multi million pound deal and they just turn up in trainers.

No dig at Adebayor as it is all of them.

Edit: Also Jordadebayor

Edited by Nicho

He may be 31. He may have personal issues. And he may not have played much for the past year.

But he's a big player, who has played for and scored goals for massive clubs. If we didn't have Sherwood, there's NO WAY he would want to play for Villa in our current state.

So with that in mind, I'm calling this one a coup.

COUP.

• Like 2

He may be 31. He may have personal issues. And he may not have played much for the past year.

But he's a big player, who has played for and scored goals for massive clubs. If we didn't have Sherwood, there's NO WAY he would want to play for Villa in our current state.

COUP.

a beau coup in fact
  • Like 1

If they do that utterly cringeworthy salute thing, I opt out of supporting Villa.

Surely, SURELY, they won't do that again :(

• Like 1

If they do that utterly cringeworthy salute thing, I opt out of supporting Villa.

We all said that about the gilet tossing.

If they do it after a goal

They need something new....Pat a cake, Pat a cake, baker's man?  Remember you heard it here first!

• Like 1

What I really hate about footballers is when they turn up to medicals in normal clothes. They are professionals participating in a process that is part of a multi million pound deal and they just turn up in trainers.

Ay?

COUP.

AAH! A COUP DE VILLE(A) !!

• Like 1

They'll both do it when he scores his first goal for the club. (Adebayor's not Sherwood's)

I think the fear was legitimately that Adebayor would be brought in as the main man who would be tasked with scoring the goals that Benteke would have.  That Sherwood had so much trust in him that he would rely entirely on him having done so 2 seasons back.

The dream ticket was that we brought in a young and hungry striker and maybe a steady hand to help with his learning and who can chip in with his share too.  With Ayew and Ade hopefully this is what happens.  I also have more faith in Kozak too.  Gabby is the speed that could unlock the physicality of the others.  How we'll get them all on the pitch now is Sherwood's problem :D

What should he wear?

Dear Emmanuel

Please give John Carew a call on his step by step guide to redeeming your career and becoming legend. Covers all aspects, including

Leading the line

Scoring important goals

Endearing yourself to the fans

Maintaining your "persona"

All good strip bars nearby

I genuinely have no idea what Nicho's beef is.  What exactly should someone wear day to day when they're not on a sports field other than normal clothes?  They're not there to perform for the cameras or the crowd.  The fact Sky Scum are hiding in the bushes ready to broadcast everything shouldn't matter at all.

• Like 1

Even worse if Wilkins joins in like Ramsey did. Bloody horrifying!!