Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

Got 36 points week 1 but could have had more if I hadn't left Amavi on the bloody bench. Made some changes and I think I'll be docked 12 or 16 points but I reckon it'll be worthwhile.Team atm is.....

Butland

Kompany-Amavi-Clyne

Payet-Yaya-Sterling-Gana-Eriksen

Rooney-Benteke

Subs

Robles, alderweireld, reid, diouf

Played my wildcard after the 1st game week, done ok this weekend (50 odd points with Gomez to play) with everyone else coming up short.

Left 17 points of players on the bench though :angry:

Cazorla and Hazard let me down today (Cathorla did get MOTM so I may get a couple of bonus points), could have made some real solid ground if they came through. Come on Benteke, don't let me down big guy. My team for next week looks pretty good actually.

Fabianski

Clyne-Jagielka-Amavi

Barkley-Depay-Hazard-Cazorla-Chadli

Benteke-Lukaku

With Berahino on the bench in case one of these don't start. notbad.jpg

Edited by Keyblade

it's during the long mid-season slog that those individuals start to matter. early season is always a bit nuts while teams try and play their way into form.

i'd also questions using a wildcard before the transfer window shuts. i leave it until at least november.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

I've got a quality team of individuals. All of which are doing sweet FA at the moment.

Me too, so I've swapped them for a team of different individuals who will hopefully do a whole lot more.

• Like 1