Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

cant believe Ive been on VT this long without wondering if a VT league exists. been playing since its conception. still up for newbies joining up late?

edit: #257 I'm in.

2nd edit: looks like I'm not gonna be the most popular new addition this week then. ;)

Edited by VILLAMARV

There's a reason Lukaku is known as 'King Troll' in fantasy circles.

Meh.

Swapped Benteke for him in order to accommodate (financially) Aguero.

I'm comfortable with it

Edited by Stevo985

Yep, fair dos. I'm leaving mine this week so that I have 2 free transfers for after the international break (injuries) and for after the transfer window is shut.

So tempted to use my wildcard but that logic is so compelling ^

My logic is flawless, however my implementation of it leaves a lot to be desired. I'm more a consultant than a playa :):P
  • Like 1

So tempted to use my wildcard but that logic is so compelling ^

My logic is flawless, however my implementation of it leaves a lot to be desired. I'm more a consultant than a playa :):P

The logic works, and I was trying to follow it myself.

But I couldn't leave my team for any longer with underperforming players. Especially with Man City playing Watford this week. That has the potential for big points.

Watch it be a 1-1 draw now

Think I'll go with the new midfield, because it means I've effectively replaced Berahino with Aguero :D . Don't want them prices to hike up on me in a week's time.

Edit: Done

55ddaceabdcd3.png

Edited by Keyblade

He's this season's Sigurdsson. Mahrez was class last season aswell though, he just wasn't picking up the fantasy points. He was one of Leicester's best players and was the player I wanted us to grab if they ended up going down.