Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The tactic of putting Villa's opposition's striker as captain has continued to pay off.

I picked up Giroud but decided to captain Sanchez thinking he would be heavily involved. Didn't pay off.

To be fair if I could have afforded to get Sanchez in instead of Ozil I may have done the same.

It's a shame because I've had a really good week this week, and the "girl" above me in the work league had a shcoker.

But last week I missed the deadline (long story) so she's beyond my reach. If I had managed to change my team last week I may very well have passed her to make 2nd.

On 16/05/2016 at 08:16, Stevo985 said:

To be fair if I could have afforded to get Sanchez in instead of Ozil I may have done the same.

It's a shame because I've had a really good week this week, and the "girl" above me in the work league had a shcoker.

But last week I missed the deadline (long story) so she's beyond my reach. If I had managed to change my team last week I may very well have passed her to make 2nd.

Ended up 30 points behind her. I could have made that up if I hadn't missed that week. Annoying.

17 hours ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

So I won...

Yay.

Nicely done, and a helluva finish too.  Going from 3rd to 1st in the final week.  I struggled to find the right transfers at the right time in the final 4 gameweeks and slipped to what is still a fairly respectable 16th.  Oh well.  Next season will be weird, what with not being a Premier League side :( 

• Like 1