Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

Ok thanks Maqroll, you do realise its already up and running? Season starts in just over 3 weeks you know.

Some new changes this year, allow you to go all out attack, triple points for captain and sub points - havent fully read, but seems they can be used once each throughout the season. 

Whoever set up last year's league will just need to click to validate it for this year I think, anyone who was in last year will be automatically re-added

Edit: just saw maqroll's post [emoji106]

Edited by chappy

Ok thanks Maqroll, you do realise its already up and running? Season starts in just over 3 weeks you know.

Some new changes this year, allow you to go all out attack, triple points for captain and sub points - havent fully read, but seems they can be used once each throughout the season.

yeah, cant imagine those are on offer every week. I like it. Means a cellar dwellar like me can make up serious ground...

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be honest, I've spent more time getting the shade of blue *just right* so it looks like my kit has no sleeves, than I have putting my team together.

Plus I've done my usual thing of succumbing to preseason optimism and filling my squad with villa players...

• Like 3

I'll be honest, I've spent more time getting the shade of blue *just right* so it looks like my kit has no sleeves, than I have putting my team together.

Plus I've done my usual thing of succumbing to preseason optimism and filling my squad with villa players...

Screen grab. Paste into MS paint. Use the dropper tool on the background and voila you have the exact RGB value to enter into the game to make your sleeves disappear. I know because I made my whole kit disappear.

Screen grab. Paste into MS paint. Use the dropper tool on the background and voila you have the exact RGB value to enter into the game to make your sleeves disappear. I know because I made my whole kit disappear.
Indeed, I think that also gives an idea on just how long I spent on my team! [emoji14]