Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

Having 1 free transfer and needing to make 3.  Fffffuuuuuu.  To go the slowly-slowly route or take the hit... THAT is the question.

Edited by BOF

Callum Wilson worked. Although Mahrez would have been the better option.

I'm slowly getting better. I'm still bottom of my work league, but the gap is closing. At one point I was about 30 points adrift. Now I'm 12 points behind 7th (in a league of 14)

The woman who "autopicked" her team is STILL top.

Having 1 free transfer and needing to make 3.  Fffffuuuuuu.  To go the slowly-slowly route or take the hit... THAT is the question.

Is taking the hit ever worth it?

If you bring someone in who scores more than the hit then yes (I suspect I'm bringing someone in who is about to come good).  Plus sometimes you make the transfer because you know you won't be able to afford the same transfer in a week or 2.  It's about judging it properly.

Edited by BOF

Is taking the hit ever worth it?

If you bring someone in who scores more than the hit then yes (I suspect I'm bringing someone in who is about to come good).  Plus sometimes you make the transfer because you know you won't be able to afford the same transfer in a week or 2.  It's about judging it properly.

I'm too much of whimp. I'll just take my bang average 30th place and never aspire higher!

:o   :crylaugh:

Yer all rubbish!! :P The shame.

I organised a league for my workplace involving entrance money and cash prizes . Now one of the guys was on holiday and he wasn't answering his phone so we entered him an autopick team so at least he was involved . 

He has been top since week one .

I too had Wilson as captain this weekend. I'm tempted to take out either Aguero or Benteke. They're both bound to pick up points over the season, but for what they cost (more so for Aguero), I'm wondering if I could bring in other players who are picking up points for frequently (Payet etc).

hmmm..

:o   :crylaugh:

Yer all rubbish!! :P The shame.

I organised a league for my workplace involving entrance money and cash prizes . Now one of the guys was on holiday and he wasn't answering his phone so we entered him an autopick team so at least he was involved . 

He has been top since week one .

This further supports my opinion that if you're top of a fantasy football league at the moment, you're not very good at fantasy football. It's been a weird season so far.